Skip to main content

Im not going to be watching the big BB from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaltesein

After this incident where 'Justyyyyyyn' proved he can't handle his liquor, it's really thrown me off watching. Not because he's a belligerent a-hole, but because Big Brother aren't showing us what -truly- happened. They're sweeping it under the rug and blaming his absence with 'diabetes related complications'. The only immediate medical attention this guy needs is with his mental health. He is narcissistic and incredibly arrogant. I can't stand people like that in the real world, but he was entertaining in the house and I was hoping he'd stay. Anyways, this has proven to me that the whole show is rigged. Who knows what else they're hiding from us. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all paid actors.
And please stop wasting your money 'voting', "Big Brother" has their mind set up about who is going to win from the start. Public input is bullcrap. They only want your money.
~RANT OVER~
my opinion only, not meant to be offensive.

After this incident where 'Justyyyyyyn' proved he can't handle his liquor, it's really thrown me off watching. Not because he's a belligerent a-hole, but because Big Brother aren't showing us what -truly- happened. They're sweeping it under the rug and blaming his absence with 'diabetes related complications'. The only immediate medical attention this guy needs is with his mental health. He is narcissistic and incredibly arrogant. I can't stand people like that in the real world, but he was entertaining in the house and I was hoping he'd stay. Anyways, this has proven to me that the whole show is rigged. Who knows what else they're hiding from us. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all paid actors.
And please stop wasting your money 'voting', "Big Brother" has their mind set up about who is going to win from the start. Public input is bullcrap. They only want your money.
~RANT OVER~
my opinion only, not meant to be offensive.

There never was an incident. It was a made up story. It has been debunked. The producers have made it clear there was zero truth to the rumours, which were really just comments on Facebook. Justynn doesn't even drink.

Justynn isn't crazy. He has been playing it up for the cameras just like the producers asked him too.

Even the supposed 'real story' about what happened never said Justynn was drinking. Just that it was Friday Night Drinks. Doesn't mean he had any.

Fair enough if you haven't warmed to Justynn (I haven't either!) but maybe watch Monday's show first to see if you at least buy what they say. You never know!

Great first post. Well that was really gullible of you... no credible source has confirmed this and Alex M has denied this has happened. I don't know why people everywhere and even some on this forum are getting their panties in a knot over something that the producers don't want spoilt for TV.

As everyone has pretty much said just watch Mondays show to see what the go is, then make your decision from there.

Alex M (EP for Big Brother) will be doing B105 - Fitzy and Wippa this morning to talk about the rumoured issue that didn't happen.

All my contacts have said nothing happened, but believe what you like.

People are dumb sometimes.

RANT OVER.

Ps. Talk about the missing intruders in the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back