Skip to main content

I'm new, so forgive me...

Cornflake Girl

Awesome site donor
I'm a new 2014 poster on here, so apologies if this has been covered.. But does Big Brother official, always generate half their FB feed from news/threads/opinions off here?

And do they not feel a little silly posting blatantly ripped off inside jokes?

Big Brother is always watching - but man! Have channel 9 cuts meant even production aren't getting live feeds so they rely on the forum's consensus? Ryan's wandering sphincter fingers, Skye's demise and Priya's increased "good edit" all covered here first - and that's only this week's examples!

I'm a new 2014 poster on here, so apologies if this has been covered.. But does Big Brother official, always generate half their FB feed from news/threads/opinions off here?

And do they not feel a little silly posting blatantly ripped off inside jokes?

Big Brother is always watching - but man! Have channel 9 cuts meant even production aren't getting live feeds so they rely on the forum's consensus? Ryan's wandering sphincter fingers, Skye's demise and Priya's increased "good edit" all covered here first - and that's only this week's examples!
i wasnt kidding when i said bb watches us as much as he watches the housemates.

Once upon a time the network ran the show and did everything they could to keep fans online out of the loop on production secrets so the show stayed new and fresh and full of shock features. They particularly disliked this forum and regularly did things to thumb their noses at it, even threatening legal action on occasion. Now ... Well you all know what they're like now. A weak and feeble shadow of its past who are two lazy to even think up their own hm banter and they steal opinions and content directly from the pages here. Times have changed. Now the fans are kept out of the loop purely through no airtime, constant repeats and over editing Just goes to show the apathy now compared to how it used to be.

I like how they use Clawson, Trasha and Prisus which all came from the members here.

If hope they start using Davis soon. That would really make my day.

Back