Skip to main content

I'm liking this years BB

Every time I come on here it's just complaining and more complaining.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's that plain and simple.

So back to the title of this thread.

I am really liking this years BB and think it's very entertaining, Things are so different this year. The whole Big Brother game has been turned upside down. That's a good thing.

I don't know Goon. I thought they would have learnt from last year about the editing. The first weeks of the 2013 season had bad editing with events in the house jumping back and forward in time.

And is a M rated mature content show coming? I thought the Sunday show with Sonia was going to be that since in the press it was describe as a "late night Sunday show". It was technically a "late night" timeslot but nearly every Big Brother show is scheduled around 8.40 or 9.00? And it was rated PG?

I like that the show is back to six nights a week. Very happy :) but the actual show could be a tiny bit better.

I am really liking this years BB and think it's very entertaining, Things are so different this year. The whole Big Brother game has been turned upside down. That's a good thing.

Maybe part of the complaining is that people aren't getting much of a chance to like it (due to the limited access/info available this season) or they do but the fact that so much is being taken away from them there isn't enough for them to like.

I'd love things like 24/7 video streaming and if not that then a form of Uplate (2hour or so streaming late) but it is just so unthinkable that they're not even giving us the limited form of live updates that they've had for the last 2 years. Because of this the show is now effectively 9s version of Neighbours/home & away. They're actors - not real housemates because we don't know what's going on with them apart from what gets shown on the edited TV packages.

I've liked all series of BB. No exceptions.
I'm sad we don't have live updates, but I enjoy watching some international seasons without watching live updates.

I'm a tragic optimist. They can do whatever and I'll still love it :)

I think there's a bit of a snowball effect that goes on here. I'm all good with it though. Y'all entitled to your own opinions!

Due to the lack of live feed/updates/etc, this is probably my least favourite season so far.

The attempt to turn this show into some heavily scripted soap opera is both nauseating and obvious.

An entire week has passed and I still hardly know the HMs except that PRISUS REIGNS and Travis, Ryan and Lisa are cockheads, which is a huge FAILING on Channel 9's part - why would I BOTHER voting for any of them when I don't fucking know them? Probably won't be voting this year, Prisus will win anyway.

I've liked all series of BB. No exceptions.
I'm sad we don't have live updates, but I enjoy watching some international seasons without watching live updates.

I'm a tragic optimist. They can do whatever and I'll still love it :)

I think there's a bit of a snowball effect that goes on here. I'm all good with it though. Y'all entitled to your own opinions!

I thought nothing would make me stop liking BB, it was my favorite show and couldn't wait for it to be on, missed it when it was over. This year though, I just can't like it.

Bits of BB taken when, who knows, sadly I just can't put myself through a complete daily show. But if it comes back next year I will give it a chance again, and hope, hope, hope that is will be more like it was a CH 10, even 2008.

I am glad you like it though. :)

I thought nothing would make me stop liking BB, it was my favorite show and couldn't wait for it to be on, missed it when it was over. This year though, I just can't like it.

Bits of BB taken when, who knows, sadly I just can't put myself through a complete daily show. But if it comes back next year I will give it a chance again, and hope, hope, hope that is will be more like it was a CH 10, even 2008.

I am glad you like it though. :)
You're giving up?

At least give it 3 weeks I say! Change always takes time. Adjust.

Due to the lack of live feed/updates/etc, this is probably my least favourite season so far.

The attempt to turn this show into some heavily scripted soap opera is both nauseating and obvious.

An entire week has passed and I still hardly know the HMs except that PRISUS REIGNS and Travis, Ryan and Lisa are cockheads, which is a huge FAILING on Channel 9's part - why would I BOTHER voting for any of them when I don't fucking know them? Probably won't be voting this year, Prisus will win anyway.

You still know more HMs than me, lol. When I am in the forum I have the page with the HMs names, so I know who they are[DOUBLEPOST=1410863985][/DOUBLEPOST]

You still know more HMs than me, lol. When I am in the forum I have the page with the HMs names, so I know who they are
You're giving up?

You still know more HMs than me, lol. When I am in the forum I have the page with the HMs names, so I know who they are[DOUBLEPOST=1410863985][/DOUBLEPOST]

You still know more HMs than me, lol. When I am in the forum I have the page with the HMs names, so I know who they are
Of course you don't. You aren't watching all the shows :p

You're giving up?

I did last night, I couldn't stand the gimmicks and the little amount of seeing the HMs living in the house.

I am recording it tonight and will see if it is any better. I don't want to give up. It is painful to watch at the moment, I feel they don't treat us as adults (sigh)[DOUBLEPOST=1410864315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Of course you don't. You aren't watching all the shows :p

:roflmao: but I come here and there is no much talk about what happen

Finally someone else who likes it!
I really like these housemates.

This season is little more than a bad joke!! Remember the Ads that 9 played when they first had BB back from 10? They made a big song and dance (literally) about not having meat-head ripped blokes and airhead bikini model type girls, basically stating that they would have a very diverse cast of HMs, with more substance than just a bunch of brainless 20 somethings getting their tits out!

For the most part they have practiced what they preached, till.........................................this year! What a bunch of fucking braindead halfwits! It looks like the only criteria they used this season was a good body, good looking face and IQ of single figures! Really disappointing. You fucked up Alex, you moron. Watch the ratings sink lower than the collective IQ of the house!

And for any idiots on here who say "Dont watch it", wake up to yourself. Ive loved and watched BB since its inception in Australia. This might be the first year I decide to skip

This season is little more than a bad joke!! Remember the Ads that 9 played when they first had BB back from 10? They made a big song and dance (literally) about not having meat-head ripped blokes and airhead bikini model type girls, basically stating that they would have a very diverse cast of HMs, with more substance than just a bunch of brainless 20 somethings getting their tits out!

For the most part they have practiced what they preached, till.........................................this year! What a bunch of fucking braindead halfwits! It looks like the only criteria they used this season was a good body, good looking face and IQ of single figures! Really disappointing. You fucked up Alex, you moron. Watch the ratings sink lower than the collective IQ of the house!

And for any idiots on here who say "Dont watch it", wake up to yourself. Ive loved and watched BB since its inception in Australia. This might be the first year I decide to skip

:thumbsup: My thoughts exactly. I agree with you on all you said, and specially the last sentence.

@l.a.r.a I totally agree with Bleachy, you need to give it a little more time.

Sure, it's not as great as previous seasons but I think it's still entertaining and fun to watch!

I have just watched a few hours of the French BB online :tongue: I guess that's where I get my fix :happy:

I will watch what I have recorded tonight. I still want BB AU sooooooo much. I want it to be good, for that I need to see what the HMs are doing in the House. No more idiotic gimmicks or scrips, just plain and simple the HMs au naturel :D as we say in French

Back