Skip to main content

I'm liking this years BB

Goon

Every time I come on here it's just complaining and more complaining.

If you don't like it, don't watch it. It's that plain and simple.

So back to the title of this thread.

I am really liking this years BB and think it's very entertaining, Things are so different this year. The whole Big Brother game has been turned upside down. That's a good thing.

I think the housemates they picked are good.

Live updates and the new nomination/eviction format are disappointing.
I agree. I think the Housemates and the house are amazing and I think tonites episode was good (or what I saw of it) the best one so far.. @Goon you're awesome x

I am really liking this years BB and think it's very entertaining, Things are so different this year. The whole Big Brother game has been turned upside down. That's a good thing.
some things arent so good once they are turned upside down:

upsidedowncar-445x290.jpg

I don't get paid a cent to say it. I am actually really enjoying it.

You all complain, I'm allowed to have my opinion like everyone else does.

Trust me there will always be people that watch it if you don't.
I still love you, maybe your positivity will rub off on a few of us.

@Goon I agree, I think some of the episodes especially the first few live ones were rushed but when they slow them down and show actual content around the house (surprisingly like they did tonite) it's quite good... @the Theorist I know I haven't watched earlier episodes yet :p

Agree with you 100% best series so far on 9!

I don't get paid a cent to say it. I am actually really enjoying it.

You all complain, I'm allowed to have my opinion like everyone else does.

Trust me there will always be people that watch it if you don't.

I like the HMs and I LOVED Thursday's episode. I just want more CONTENT. I feel like I know hardly anything about the HMs and I really really want to know more but you guys aren't giving it to me.

i haven't complained much. the two biggest things in my eyes are: no live updates, which is really unfortunate. and the second is this new housemate eviction choice.

i don't hate the idea on paper... but i don't want the less popular housemates to leave because i don't have a say in it. that's my biggest concern.

everything is great. the money stuff is fun. i love the mix of housemates this year. the new house is beautiful. but this new twist is making me feel very uneasy and it can really go either way. it could make me love or loathe the show.

i don't want to hear travis's voice any more :cry:

I think it's funny that by the end of the series there may be no money for the Winner of BB.

I understand what you are saying about the possibility of the not popular ones going first.

Just remember Alex said in a answer to one of the forum members that a twist will happen in the first few weeks. I think you should wait and see how it plays out before complaining about it.

Back