Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here UK 2015

pecan

Awesome site donor
The celebrities have been announced for the fifteenth series of I'm a Celeb UK, which starts this Sunday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34775553/im-a-celebrityget-me-out-of-here-line-up-revealed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_a_Celebrity...Get_Me_Out_of_Here!_(UK_series_15)

Duncan Bannatyne - Dragon's Den
Lady Colin Campbell - Royal biographer
Susannah Constantine - What Not to Wear
Kieron Dyer - Footballer
Chris Eubank - Boxer
Yvette Fielding - Television presenter
Brian Friedman - Dancer and choreographer, X Factor
Tony Hadley - Spandau Ballet
Jorgie Porter - Hollyoaks actress
George Shelley - Boy band, X Factor

Susannah Constantine is the only one I really know of, and I vaguely remember Chris Eubank from Celebrity Big Brother. I know the name Yvette Fielding from reading the Daily Mail, and maybe some of the others too. Lady Colin sounds like she's had an interesting life, from reading her Wikipedia entry.

Last edited:
oooo Tony Hadley.. I just saw Spandau in concert a few months ago. WHEEEE!!! I loathe Duncan Bannatyne. He is such an as*hole. I hope he has horrid challenges.

I know Spandau Ballet (and at least Tony Hadley is the singer) and Susannah Constantine (from Not What To Wear and playing a droid in Doctor Who)

Early impressions:

Lady Colin is a character, she's gearing up to be the star of the show, unless she walks early. Loved her standing on the river bank watching on.
Susannah was more likeable than I expected, given the premise of the show she's from.
Yvette was reminding me of Gillian McKeith with the singing, though maybe that's not a fair comparison when she successfully completed every task she was given.
Tony was perfectly likeable and funny. Likely alpha male.
Chris was cool, calm and collected, and the same as I remember him from CBB.
Jorgie I'm not sure yet.
George was still in boyband mode. Likeable enough so far, but still on camera.
Brian, Kieron and Duncan it's a bit too soon to tell.

The late-comers have been announced as:

Ferne McCann - The Only Way is Essex
Spencer Matthews - Made in Chelsea
Vicky Pattison - Geordie Shore

Big shows in Britain, but not ones I've watched, so they're strangers to me. They're going in on Wednesday according to Digital Spy.

I'm a little behind, but the big news from today is:

Spencer has left the jungle.

The first one to be voted off is:

Susannah. No real surprise when she wasn't getting much airtime and what she did get the last few days was negative.

Have fun with it Shaydee.

Third campmate eliminated:

Yvette.

Today's elimination result:

Chris

And the big news from today:

Lady C has left the jungle on medical grounds.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lady-colin-campbell-quits-im-6937692

It's a bit of a shame, she was the biggest character in there, even if she was hard to defend at times. I didn't want her to win, but I was hoping she would be in there for a few more days. Her leaving also means we could miss out on her being interviewed on the show or included in the finale and Coming Out show.

Next out:

Duncan.

I've been pretty happy with the elimination results so far. Chris was the only one where I was a bit disappointed, and Susannah didn't really deserve to be first out, I would have preferred her to outlast some of the other campmates. But otherwise I'm ok with how this is progressing.

The final three are:

Ferne, Vicky and George. Kieron and Jorgie left today, Tony left yesterday.

I'm ok with the final three, they all seem nice enough from what we can tell from the edit (I'm a couple of days behind). I think the app voting has skewed the voting in favour of the younger campmates though. It's hard to tell from this series when the older campmates who made it the furthest weren't that likeable.

Finale tomorrow.

Third place:

Ferne. She's come across really well for a reality star. Really quite likeable and a good sport at the trials despite her fear.

Second:

George. Harmless and perfectly likeable, but probably shouldn't have finished as high as second. Still a good campmate though, he gave what trials he did a good go.

Which leaves the winner as:

Vicky. Like Ferne, she's had a really good showing, was great at the trials, was good at trying to keep the peace in camp and is a deserving enough winner.

I'm happy with the outcome. It wasn't the best series, but at least the ending didn't leave a sour taste in the mouth.

I really enjoyed this series. Lady C omfg... she would have driven me mad. Although I LOVE the line "You chippy oik" best insult ever!

Vicki really surprised me in a good way. She was about as brassy, loud & offensive as anyone could get on Geordie Shore but watching her on this, I saw a sweet girl with a wicked sense of humour. Amazing how people are when they are not plied with lashings of alcohol. It was a real pleasure to see her turn public perception around. A change for the better.

Back