Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2013

pecan

Awesome site donor
The new series is starting in a day or two, anyone planning on watching? The "celebrities" according to Wikipedia are:

Alfonso Ribeiro - Film and television actor
Amy Willerton - Miss Universe Great Britain 2013
David Emanuel - Royal fashion designer
Joey Essex - The Only Way Is Essex star
Kian Egan - Westlife singer
Laila Morse - EastEnders actress
Lucy Pargeter - Emmerdale actress
Matthew Wright - Television presenter
Rebecca Adlington - Olympic freestyle swimmer
Steve Davis - Professional snooker player

Does anyone know who any of them are? I've vaguely heard a few of the names, that's it.

I know alot of the BB Aus crew have worked on this over the years so am wondering whether I'm a Celeb is actually dictating when your series wraps up as this year and last it's finished just a couple of weeks before I'm a Celeb, when you'd perhaps think Nine would rather it run a couple of weeks later to see them through to the end of the ratings season.

He was in The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, as the one who wasn't Will Smith.

So, huge stars.

Ah, Carlton, I actually feel like I know someone now. I vaguely knew the names Joey Essex, Lucy Pargeter and Rebecca Adlington from reading UK news sites. Adlington was one of Britain's Olympic gold medal winners, so she's probably a big name over there, if not here.

I know alot of the BB Aus crew have worked on this over the years so am wondering whether I'm a Celeb is actually dictating when your series wraps up as this year and last it's finished just a couple of weeks before I'm a Celeb, when you'd perhaps think Nine would rather it run a couple of weeks later to see them through to the end of the ratings season.

BB was dragging on though. If they want it to run to the end of the ratings period, I would prefer them to start it later as well. You're probably right about crew commitments playing a role though.

I think I would need to know who a person is to enjoy them being tortured. does this show ever change?

I have seen 2 seasons, at first viewing it seemed hilarious, but it is boring just repeating misery and freakouts.
They screened Jason Donovan's series free to air, and there is an old series on permanent repeat loop on GO or GEM 3am.

Would love it if they took BB housemates and dumped out there for a week

The new series is starting in a day or two, anyone planning on watching? The "celebrities" according to Wikipedia are:

Does anyone know who any of them are? I've vaguely heard a few of the names, that's it.

Every series of this show there will be one and only person I've heard of. This years it's Steve Davis.

Caught up. I think this show's getting to the repetitive point for me now, I'm finding myself tuning out to the trials. Good to see them being shared around now though, rather than just Joey doing all of them.

The vote-offs have started. First one out...

..............................Annabel Giles.

Spoiler for tonight:

It's apparently a double. I would guess Alfonso's in trouble, and maybe Lucy?

The top three:

David, Kian and Lucy. Bit of a shock result today with Joey and Amy going.

Finishes tomorrow, the top two:

David and Kian. A pretty good top two, too, I was worried David would go in the first few vote-offs.

Winner...

Kian Egan from Westlife. I'm happy, I would have been happy either way between him and David.

Back