Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here 2012

... I would expect Nadine to do ok, I doubt a politician would put themself in that position if they knew they weren't tough.

Well so much for that, she bailed after four minutes. And Helen barely even tried.

Bit of a turnaround with Helen. Do you think it was all an act so she could have the "journey", or do you think she just picked up?

Couple of other points on today's episode, I liked how Rosemary thought to grind the beans up and make something else with them. I was thinking the same thing in BB with the lentils - why didn't they grind them up and use them as a flour? I also liked that bit of teamwork in all boycotting the shock task together, I never really like watching that task. And finally, what if David Cameron actually was watching? He's a busy man of course, but when one of his MPs is in the jungle, what if he was watching a few snippets here and there?

First one voted out is...

............................... Nadine.

Ashley, Hugo, Limahl, Linda and Rosemary won immunity.

One of the Celebrities and their Celebrity Bum :D

article-2231865-15FCE84B000005DC-577_634x614.jpg

Um yum lololol

Second campmate voted out...

Limahl. No surprise really, he didn't get much airtime and was hard to warm to.

No one left today, the bottom two are going head to head in a trial with the loser leaving in tomorrow's show. It's between Colin and Eric but with Colin wanting to leave, I think he might throw it. Which is a shame, because he seems like a lovely guy, I would have loved him to be in the final.

Next out:

Colin. Eric and Rosemary competed against Colin and Charlie in a bushtucker trial to see who left out of Eric and Colin, with Colin going.

Next evictee:

Helen. Little surprised with that, but no loss.

Rosemary out today. I haven't watched yesterday's show yet to see what the argument with Hugo was about, but apparently that was a turning point.

I'm a bit behind because of the storm we had yesterday, but today's evictee was...

Hugo, leaving Ashley, Charlie, David and Eric as the final four.

Third place:

David, leaving Charlie and Ashley as the final two. I'm happy enough with either.

Back