Joel Creasey 5.00
Maureen McCormick 6.00
Chrissie Swan 7.00
Merv Hughes 9.00
Andrew Daddo 16.00
Leisel Jones 21.00
Lauren Brant 21.00
Laura Dundovic 34.00

Maureen will take this out. I'll eat my hat if she doesn't.

P.S Who da fuq came up with that saying? Eat my hat? :confused:

I also have the next eviction odds:

19:30
Next Elimination
Markets (1)

Laura Dundovic 2.00
Andrew Daddo 3.50
Lauren Brant 4.50
Leisel Jones 6.50
Chrissie Swan 9.00
Joel Creasey 11.00
Barry Hall 16.00
Maureen McCormick 17.00
Tyson Mayr 26.00[DOUBLEPOST=1423218031][/DOUBLEPOST]
Maureen will take this out. I'll eat my hat if she doesn't.

P.S Who da fuq came up with that saying? Eat my hat? :confused:

I'm not too sure about that. I believe this game is only Tyson's to lose at the moment.

Why do you say that @JordanS? Yes, Tyson is easy on the eye and has proven to be a thorough gentleman.

Not sure he has the celebrity x-factor that Maureen has though.

Why do you say that @JordanS? Yes, Tyson is easy on the eye and has proven to be a thorough gentleman.

Not sure he has the celebrity x-factor that Maureen has.

From what I heard, public vote only saves a few? Celebrity voting coming into consideration if SportsBet is anything to go by: they will not vote him off and I am pretty sure he will not quit. Even if Laura had the least votes, the celebrities might not vote her out.

Unless Sportsbet has thrown me completely off track? No idea what is going on xD

Last edited:
From what I heard, public vote only saves a few? Celebrity voting coming into consideration if SportsBet is anything to go by: they will not vote him off and I am pretty sure he will not quit. Even if Laura had the least votes, the celebrities might not vote her out.

Unless Sportsbet has thrown me completely off track? No idea what is going on xD
Ok, thanks for the heads up.:wink:

No problem at all. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

The first elimination will set the tone for the rest of them.
Yeah for sure. I think Laura will be the first to go. Laura seems so out of her element in that environment.

The others seem to be ok. I so don't want Maureen to go yet. Merv, Joel and Chrissy seem to be her saviours as far as I can see.

Bless them.

Yeah for sure. I think Laura will be the first to go. Laura seems so out of her element in that environment.

The others seem to be ok. I so don't want Maureen to go yet. Merv, Joel and Chrissy seem to be her saviours as far as I can see.

Bless them.

I am quite surprised that Liesel has so much support.. Would expect her to be gone first.

I am quite surprised that Liesel has so much support.. Would expect her to be gone first.
Really about Liesel? Nah, she comes across as a tough cookie. Eew though that Merv was shaving his arm hairs and I don't blame her throwing her glomesh on the shagpile (well in the pond) when she up and left. That was totally gross.

Really about Liesel? Nah, she comes across as a tough cookie. Eew though that Merv was shaving his arm hairs and I don't blame her throwing her glomesh on the shagpile (well in the pond) when she up and left. That was totally gross.

I mean in terms of public vote, I wouldn't expect her to get many votes. I feel Laura would get more votes than her too.

I am looking at social media and Laura seems to be getting votes surprisingly :/

I mean in terms of public vote, I wouldn't expect her to get many votes. I feel Laura would get more votes than her too.

I am looking at social media and Laura seems to be getting votes surprisingly :/
Omg true about Laura? Why? I seriously don't get that.

I am not doubting you, but I am somewhat surprised to be honest about Laura being more popular than Maureen.

It doesn't seem right to me. :arghh:

Omg true about Laura? Why? I seriously don't get that.

I am not doubting you, but I am somewhat surprised to be honest about Laura being more popular than Maureen.

It doesn't seem right to me. :arghh:

Oh no, I meant Laura more popular than Liesel. Not Maureen ha ha.

That's why I wouldn't be shocked if Liesel was eliminated this week.

:x3::x3:
Oh no, I meant Laura more popular than Liesel. Not Maureen ha ha.

That's why I wouldn't be shocked if Liesel was eliminated this week.
Bwahaha ok. Now I can calm down after that shock you gave me. ;)

I was almost besides myself thinking how can Laura be more popular than Maureen.:nailbiting:

There's 9000+ votes on FB. If I knew the percentage for each contestant, we could do some statistics with the results.

Hmm, I wish there was a trend counter :D

Back