Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 8

Do you consider Denise Drysdale to be a ‘National Treasure?…

• Yes:… of all the people in Australia they picked Denise!… gosh I’m happy!… good choice…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No:… of all the people in Australia they picked Denise!… they’re fucked in the head!…

• Yes:… I hope that Denise lasts until the end… otherwise my life isn’t complete…

• No:… I hope that Denise gets voted out straight away… before I top myself!…

• Total voters
It is just me, or does Candice have a neck like a giraffe.

Well she didn't do anything before entering camp. Others had to do stuff to earn stars.
My point is that she probably had a roast chicken and veggies the day before. Why would she want to eat penis and what not if she wasn’t nearly as hungry and embedded in the teams as the others. That’s what is unfair. She shouldn’t have had to do the challenge. I feel like they were hoping for a KaK v 2.0 scene.

My point is that she probably had a roast chicken and veggies the day before. Why would she want to eat penis and what not if she wasn’t nearly as hungry and embedded in the teams as the others. That’s what is unfair. She shouldn’t have had to do the challenge. I feel like they were hoping for a KaK v 2.0 scene.

You think that's unfair, luckily I'm not in charge, you would never watch again. lol

Can we vote as a team please? Throw votes on Ellie!! Let’s show the world that just because you’re crippled it doesn’t mean you can’t do shit!

Can we vote as a team please? Throw votes on Ellie!! Let’s show the world that just because you’re crippled it doesn’t mean you can’t do shit!

I hate the word crippled.

Not really liking Denise. Callum is now annoying him.

Last edited:
Boo hoo hoo, poor Julia's team have been on rice & beans for 3 days.

Watch Survivor, some contestants were on rice & beans for 40 odd days.

I just hate dividing the camp and pitching one team against the other for food…….mean and cruel!

Boo hoo hoo, poor Julia's team have been on rice & beans for 3 days.

Watch Survivor, some contestants were on rice & beans for 40 odd days.
I get the feeling you don’t like us team Julia very much, Kas

You want to see “our” (us oldies hehe) team get rewarded with offal, and you won’t accept that it’s not fair that team Robert try to win every time, and then start talking about how sorry they are that team Julia can’t eat. lol
😂

I predict tonight’s episode will be slightly better than last nights (I got annoyed vibes last night with the whole thing), more conversation and that type of thing. But I also predict a quieter forum for some reason 🤔 hopefully not!

I just hate dividing the camp and pitching one team against the other for food…….mean and cruel!
I reckon it’s worth it for when they combine them again because there will be renewed energy. I think this sort of gimmick was somewhat needed for entertainment sakes, sadly.

I get the feeling you don’t like us team Julia very much, Kas

You want to see “our” (us oldies hehe) team get rewarded with offal, and you won’t accept that it’s not fair that team Robert try to win every time, and then start talking about how sorry they are that team Julia can’t eat. lol
😂

Look I am an oldie, but I want drama. Candice the giraffe can stave. Poor Michelle, has eaten so many carbs that she hasn't in years. Now she knows how the TBL contestants felt.

When Skye got heaps of stars, the meal was some shit.

Back