Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity! 2017 Photoshop Thread

pecan

Awesome site donor
No one's started a photoshop thread yet? This must be rectified. :D

Mfu1FzM.jpg

...hey guys... I've only just noticed that this thread was started up by you Pecan... what a nuff nuff I am!... I've been posting them in the main episode thread... I'll get around to transferring them over to here after the show finishes my friend... lol!... what a dumb-arse I am... :rolleyes::)... cheers.

...as I said above I've been posting my Photoshop in the episode discussion thread so I'm just going to transfer whatever I've done to this one too so that they're all together I guess... so here goes... cheers.

...hey all... sorry about the shoddiness of this Photoshop but I only had 30-40 minutes to do it so... here it is anyway :shy:... (I had to get the idea out of my system... sorry :shy::redface::sorry:)... cheers.:)

untitled-1-jpg.52393

...well there you go... I'm all caught up now and will post them all in here from now on... ha!... I can't believe that I didn't see this thread!... some mothers do 'ave em don't they?... lol!... cheers.

Ahem...... That will be three Hail Marys Mr S.:angelic:;)

...hahahaha!... yes I'll accept that qtkt lol!... it's funny because Leonardo Da Vinci is my favourite all time artist so to do that I had to make his original figures (copied by another artist by the way) fit in there on that table... talk about hard to do!... but patience is a virtue I'm told... so I've kind of been naughty with my hero's famous painting so it was kind of weird to do lol!... but I wonder what Jesus and his Disciples would've thought it if they saw it?... would he forgive me if I smiled at him real innocently I wonder? :angelic::whistling:;):biggrin:... cheers.

JC would see straight through your "innocent" smile. You are very lucky you've got a mate who can offer you absolution. (Now I've just got to consider the price):p

JC would see straight through your "innocent" smile. You are very lucky you've got a mate who can offer you absolution. (Now I've just got to consider the price):p

...hahahaha!... funny funny funny!... lol!... cheers.

...well there you go... I'm all caught up now and will post them all in here from now on... ha!... I can't believe that I didn't see this thread!... some mothers do 'ave em don't they?... lol!... cheers.
Ha. It seemed a bit unusual, so double DOH! for not mentioning it to you :)

Back