Skip to main content

If you were in charge of BB

Kaz

Awesome site donor
what things would you do to the HM's

1. Surly gets Tim to hide Ben's photos & we can laugh at both reactions.

2. Take all hair products & makeup away. (The viewers might think they are watching a horror show instead of BB)

3. If a HM says they want to leave, BB tells them they have 10 secs to leave the house.

4. No family contact (getting photos etc like Matt did)

5. All HM's have to cook for everyone. (have a different cook each day & when everyone is finished they can't go back for more food)

6. Wake the HM's every day at 7am & they have to clean the house.

And they have to show the lot to us; not even Benny Hill-style.

now that I would like to see, he would completely lose it.we think Tully a sook, hide Bens photoes and he will go off his head

yeah, don't they already get woken up early and milk the cow and have to clean the house anyway?

I think it would be fun to have the evictees able to stay in a secret room for an extra day or two to perform pranks and get revenge on the house mates. I believe something similar was done O/S.

Have an undies only day.

2. Take all hair products & makeup away. (The viewers might think they are watching a horror show instead of BB)

3. If a HM says they want to leave, BB tells them they have 10 secs to leave the house.

5. All HM's have to cook for everyone. (have a different cook each day & when everyone is finished they can't go back for more food)

No, I would hate BB if they did that.

I like the first one, only because I think Ben is acting for the cameras. The rest are probably too mean and/or pointless.

The rest are probably too mean and/or pointless.

You have to be mean to them, as there is $250,000 at stake.

The house isn't a holiday resort, but sometimes it seems that way.

You have to be mean to them, as there is $250,000 at stake.

The house isn't a holiday resort, but sometimes it seems that way.

True, but something more subtle like the punishment room last year would be better because that way they're only punished if they actually do something wrong.

LOVE the first one. I can't even fathom the ensuing drama were this to occur.

I do think Ben would scream like Ned Flanders, though.

I think it would be fun to have the evictees able to stay in a secret room for an extra day or two to perform pranks and get revenge on the house mates. I believe something similar was done O/S.

OOO I love this one!!!!! That would be hilarious!!

bring in the Hoff the day the wall comes down, and perform his "Berlin wall" freedom song.
Then allow the HM's to tear down the wall.

Back