Skip to main content

If the evictees decided the winner...

Brekkie

Staff member
Usually in this sort of format where contestants vote each other out it would be the voted outed contestants who would pass judgement on the finalists and determine the winner, so who do you think would win in that case?

Now generally it isn't all finalists so based on the most common jury size of Big Brother in recent years we'll just consider the final 9 evictees. How do you think they'd vote, and in that scenario who do you think would win?

My thoughts:
Mat - Dan
Sarah - Sophie
Kieran - Dan
Casey - Dan
Marissa - Sophie
Xavier - Dan
Hannah - Sophie
Angela - Dan
Shane - Sophie

A few certainties, a few up in the air and I've probably been harsh on Chad but I think Sophie would pick up extra votes (and perform better in any jury questioning). This would give Dan the win, so thank god they didn't go that route. I think even adding more evictees in to make a bigger jury would still give Dan the win too.

Ang would NEVER vote for Dan. Kieran wanted Sophie to take it out when she got back from the white room. I honestly couldn't see anyone but the Alpha Alliance (Mat, Casey and Xavier) voting for Dan.

Ang would NEVER vote for Dan. Kieran wanted Sophie to take it out when she got back from the white room. I honestly couldn't see anyone but the Alpha Alliance (Mat, Casey and Xavier) voting for Dan.
Angela was on good terms with Dan it seems, they were both together at that karaoke piss up dancing with each other and shit. The only other ones would be Sarah and Allan.

Angela was on good terms with Dan it seems, they were both together at that karaoke piss up dancing with each other and shit. The only other ones would be Sarah and Allan.
Yes but she always saw Dan as someone who was cruising through the game. She'd put her support behind someone who worked at it.

Back