Skip to main content

If Josh has had 100, how many has Sam had?

How many ladies has Sam been with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poxy

Josh has had 100 'dates' with girls, how many notches under his belt does bartender Sam have?

No idea. He has a face like a busted arsehole but I sure would bang the shit out of him.

Probably enough to have created his own STI DNA strand which is travelling through the gold coast as we speak. Angie already has it without having to touch Sam.

We're talking dates right? Not blows to the head with blunt objects?

The answer is zero. They weren't no ladies. Or even people. He made it clear when talking under the doona with Layla. At first he said he liked making connections with people. Then he corrected himself and explained to Layla that he wasn't talking about people but girls.

I reckon he'd be happy to tuck in if soylent green was made out of girls.

Is he really only 21? God I feel old! And josh is 28? Having fucked 100 girls isn't so much slut like. If he lost his virginity at 18 it averages 10 a year, less than one per month. Meh. That's a bit poor IMO.

Seriously who cares how many girls he has had. Unless we are talking body bags under the house it is really irrelevent.

Why cares? Trivia is important here.

I remember Camilla from 2006 said he went to any orgy, about 10 guys in one night!

I really don't like Sam, don't like his looks and don't like his personality. But I take it he is meant to be the stud of the house, so would imagine he gets bonks for his body. But not really bothered how many but I'd be happy for him to leave the house soon so he can get going a bit more on that number and I never have to see him again!

Have we worked out what happened to his battered head? If it was surgery or a trauma he could very well be subject to a post-op brain bleed. WOULDN'T THAT BE TERRIBLE GUYS?

Head looks like a footy injury.

He appearss lot more mature than 21, I would have thought 26 by the way he looks & behaves.

Have we worked out what happened to his battered head? If it was surgery or a trauma he could very well be subject to a post-op brain bleed. WOULDN'T THAT BE TERRIBLE GUYS?

They said it was surgical on the pop up fact when he told his conjoined twin joke explanation.

Back