Skip to main content

I'd prefer Showdown/Games deciding the power and a better live show

starry

It would be much more suspenseful and make more sense having a live presentation.

With this program I didn't even know why Sonia was there, it was just another late night feast, frequently mistitled the mature content show, when the content is actually immature for teens who haven't grown up yet.

It would be much more suspenseful and make more sense having a live presentation.

With this program I didn't even know why Sonia was there, it was just another late night feast, frequently mistitled the mature content show, when the content is actually immature for teens who haven't grown up yet.
I feel sorry for all the people who went to the live show.

Could've got the same experience at home.

Oh I didn't even realise this was some special edition of the program. Just thought it was the regular one just on later because channel 9 wants to hide bb away.

Though yeah, I miss the games too but it seems they don't even want to make this show big brother anymore. Get rid of the pairs, bring us back updates on the website, etc.

Was there any evidence that there was even people in the audience when Sonia did her little intro at the start of the show tonight?

And yes I would like to see some sort of challenge/competition that determined the HOH couple.

I don't think there was an audience. I remember just seeing Sonia talking to the camera and that's it.

Hmmm, maybe there wasn't any.

Honestly, I don't get how you guys do it. I'm too busy looking at the forums that I miss what's happening on screen and what they're saying lol
Masters of multitasking.

Hmmm, maybe there wasn't any.

Honestly, I don't get how you guys do it. I'm too busy looking at the forums that I miss what's happening on screen and what they're saying lol
Whenever I participate in the live show chat thread I inevitable need to re watch the episode again later. Haha

I've been a part of quite a few live chat discussions, but that was the first time I've been a part of one where there were so many people posting. I gave up on trying to read it all, and got the occasional lag because people kept posting :confused:

Yeh there may not have been an audience, as we normally hear them all through the HLs so we were spared that at least, but I thought it was advertised as a live show which means some special event. Anyway if it's a late night feast I'd rather it was just some extra program later on for the audience that likes it than taking up a HLs show.

I miss Friday Night games, those were the best.
If those were the best I dread to think what was the worst. Agree though that power should be competed for, not voted on. The idea of it is that people who wouldn't necessarily do well in the eviction votes can progress in the game by winning things themselves.

On that subject too fed up of them just having a redressed "rewards room" every year. There are other ways to reward HMs other than packing two of them off for the night. Even with the pairs twist simply letting one pair let another pair choose them would make things a little bit different.

I meant it figuratively (hope that's spelled correctly *ducks and hides*) I guess I need to really watch everything I type and spell and grammar. LOL.

Yeah not the best as it's the best of the best of the show. Just that I liked the games, they were fun.

I agree that would be so much better. I'm worried that voters are going to be picking the same couples ie popularity contest. One thing about the game was that u didn't have to be the sportiest to win.

this is what I want to change about bb2014 despite the fact that any big brother is better than no big brother:

1) bring back Friday night live or showdown games, use the arena or even the backyard.
2) bring back big brother up-late at about 11pm for an adult audience.
3) bring back live feeds and website, Facebook and YouTube updates.
4) move the big brother daily show to a friendlier timeslot such as starting between 7 to 8.
5) bring back Monday night live evictions.

cheers, Little Big Brother. :)

Back