Skip to main content

I wanted BB to call the HM's to the diary room

Kaz

Awesome site donor
and say, I have heard you say you think Rohan is a mole.

And do the same thing for the Jade & Drew fake marriage.

And the ones who say he is, are up for eviction.

The halfway part of the house will be full.

Really Goon? That'll be sooo awesome. Maybe not up for nomination, but some sort of punishment will do :D

It might happen tomorrow, lol

Do you know something we don't :p ? That's makes me think of what I am missing, spoilers. I always wanted to know as much as possible about shows, or even games. If I could already know the winner of BB, I would be so happy, lol :) I would still watch the all show.

brilliant idea Kaz. Even if it were a fake nomination it would be worth it.

Forget the fake nomination/eviction, make it a triple eviction.

As we don't want BB to be accused of crammping the HM's in the halfway part of the house, like asylum seekers on Nauru or Christmas Island, as then the Greens will enter the house & complain about it.

I hope they do it, and if it is more than 6 people he gets to decide who they are.... doubt it will happen though after Bens performance after the last one!!!

Top idea!

It does indeed present an opportunity for BB to have some "fun" with the HM's minds.

Hmmm, if this were done, I wonder if the "pack mentality" would happen all over again? Yep, it would certainly be interesting to see.

Yes Yes!

I'd love that!!

Please, someone send it to the producers. THIS IS WICKED!!!!! ;)

That would teach those who are always being analytical and skeptical about everyone and every thing. It gets boring.

This would be brilliant, but it is too late. Rohaneta will be nominated tonight, and then evicted next week.

Back