Skip to main content

I saw Bushan!

Unfortunately for Priya, she is exactly what she says she isn't. She is condescending talking down to everyone. The arrogance is unattractive.
I am curious to know more about both their backgrounds and particularly before immigrating. Were they well off enough to have servants whilst in India etc. There is still very much a class system in India and I wonder whether this is where Priya gets her tone, what I hear anyway. She may not be aware that she does it but to me she does, sometimes.

David feels that she does too but that could just be how he reacts to it. His response to her whilst they were in the spa was not appropriate though. He could have explained himself better.

I went to the shopping center to pick up a few things and my cousin is good friends with him so I introduced myself and we talked about how Prisus is so close to the finals! We need her to win!
Anyway Bushan was a chill guy, I didn't say much because I was in shock and awe!

I think Leo's mate was on his way to a drug deal
I thought coming home from, but yeah.... Seemed rehearsed and he couldn't remember the lines.

EDIT: I thought Leo's proclamation that this Johnny had 'shouted' him to Vegas was interesting. Not sure if it's come up in a thread anywhere.

That's a pretty big 'shout' hey. Not like, "Hey, Leo.... Let's go get some protein shakes.... my SHOUT man!!! ". Vegas is an interesting 'shout'.

Last edited:
Wh
I thought coming home from, but yeah.... Seemed rehearsed and he couldn't remember the lines.

EDIT: I thought Leo's proclamation that this Johnny had 'shouted' him to Vegas was interesting. Not sure if it's come up in a thread anywhere.

That's a pretty big 'shout' hey. Not like, "Hey, Leo.... Let's go get some protein shakes.... my SHOUT man!!! ". Vegas is an interesting 'shout'.
What does that mean?

Back