Skip to main content

I GOT THE POWER ( to change my partner if i win Fri nite games )

AntiGretel

...TRUMP 2020..
Latest think tank// brains trust here at BBAU2014 Central** is that the winner of Friday night games will have the option to change their partner for any other housemate as a prize

Effectively giving them the POWER to tack on to the coattails of a more popular ( yet not necessarily sporty/agile ) housemate.

( ** = 5 of us, playing cards and fkn high/drunk )

Latest think tank// brains trust here at BBAU2014 Central** is that the winner of Friday night games will have the option to change their partner for any other housemate as a prize

Effectively giving them the POWER to tack on to the coattails of a more popular ( yet not necessarily sporty/agile ) housemate.

Wow, I just flashed back to 2006 for a few seconds. Thank you AntiGretel, I needed that tonight.

Or possibly a non power holder gets the choice to remove one of the power holder pairs and join... FARK! BBB should be running that damn show this year!

If Katie wins she can change partners & who ever it is gets Priya's $10K coz she's no longer Katies partner :happy::roflmao::wacky:

Imagine the Priya meltdown, that would be reality TV at its best :biggrin:

....... *** we should all expect thank you gift baskets in the mail forthwith ***

We are providing the most interesting content that would attract viewers,.....and those producers on Gold Coast cannot help but take notice and log into this site 24/7 as we have proven without a shadow of a doubt to be the sickest most glued-in fans that have no life other than BB series annually ( and cop it anally )

is there even friday night games this year?

i think there will be chances to swap around, be it tied into the games or some other way.
i kind of want the partners to stay together for a little while

Back