Skip to main content

I got the flu. Estelle didnt post. Benjamin: HELP!!

Yes I heard nothing about you on the one you popped up. It was like it was just CUT.
Survivor oz doesn't ever edit their podcast and I doubt they even know or care about the hostility here. It only benefits them to have more hits.

I don't know either of these two and didn't watch their season. But the level of animosity by the fans makes me understand that few people are focused on Ben Zabel here. (Instead of the obvious attention seeking behavior. The new thread title at least no longer pretends to be a support thread)

Bullshit.
Did you bother to read the first eight pages of that thread - it is mostly filled with love and support.
It was supposed to be a support thread until Benjamin Norris thought he would use Estelle creating that thread as another attack on her. If his friend Stacey created that same exact thread he wouldn't even say anything about it. Estelle has the right to respond.
Don't you dare say we don't care about Ben and don't you dare say it was a "pretend" support thread because that is a complete and utter lie.

By the way did you ever apologise to Estelle for accusing her of having an supposed "agenda" and blaming her for the thread title "Ben Zabel - Overdose" when in reality the thread title was changed by the moderators here? Estelle actually started the thread title as "Ben Zabel - Love and Support". Makes it pretty clear that Estelle's so-called "agenda" was only to support Ben Zabel. Nothing else.

So no official word on the overdose being a suicide attempt? I'm surprised he was released in one day if that were the case. New York has a mandatory 3 day hold.

Yes if the doctors thought he was a danger to himself or others, it would have been a 3 day detention, possibly extended to 28 days (I know this because of experiences with a family member). Which means, happily, that it was probably just an accident with his medication, and it's great that there are no long term effects from that. It can be a really delicate balancing act getting dosages right when you're on multiple medications.

Yes if the doctors thought he was a danger to himself or others, it would have been a 3 day detention, possibly extended to 28 days (I know this because of experiences with a family member). Which means, happily, that it was probably just an accident with his medication, and it's great that there are no long term effects from that. It can be a really delicate balancing act getting dosages right when you're on multiple medications.

Thanks! That is fantastic news. I hope that this is cleared up and people don't refer to Benjamin's hospitalization as a suicide attempt.

Yes if the doctors thought he was a danger to himself or others, it would have been a 3 day detention.

Also depends (from personal experience) on whether hospital is public or private (public in this case), and whether or not you have someone who can stay with you 24/7 and limit your access to dangerous things ie lock up all meds & sharp things.

Thanks! That is fantastic news. I hope that this is cleared up and people don't refer to Benjamin's hospitalization as a suicide attempt.

Hmmm...if it was all just an accident, fine. But if it WAS deliberate, I would hate for people to brush it off and minimise it.

Hmmm...if it was all just an accident, fine. But if it WAS deliberate, I would hate for people to brush it off and minimise it.
Yeah even if an accident it is a very serious event. I am just glad that his mental state wasn't such that they decided he needed a mandatory 3 day hold for his own welfare.

Wait, I don't get happened (OP wasn't too clear). Can somebody explain?

What happened between Benjamin and Estelle? And what does it have to do with Estelle's thread about Ben's overdose? :confused:

And where is the podcast?

Last edited:
Wait, I don't get happened (OP wasn't too clear). Can somebody explain?

What happened between Benjamin and Estelle? And what does it have to do with Estelle's thread about Ben's overdose? :confused:

And where is the podcast?

Estelle created a support thread for Ben Zabel following his overdose. Benjamin Norris used the survivor oz podcast as another opportunity to publicly sling mud at Estelle for creating said thread. He said that since Estelle wasn't in Ben Z's series of big brother and probably doesn't know him, it was inappropriate to get on social media and post about him and the overdose. This is in spite of the thread being caring and supportive in nature...and also in spite of his equally-hideous bestie Stacy getting on sm to make rude comments about housemates that weren't in her year and who she doesn't know. So as usual, a case of Benjamin being a hypocritical arsehole who holds people he hates to much higher, harsher, unreasonable double-standards than himself or his friends.

The whole Podcast. That odd USA Valley Girl was very annoying and worthless. Ben2012 just could not let go of dissing Estelle every chance he had. He then start in on Tim2013 and someone else. The only interesting part was what Leo whispered to David... number 2.

I agree. I sometimes listen to that podcast, and I always wonder if they are watching the same show as me.

Back