Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 9

Who do you want to win among the females?

• 1)… Dominica:… drama queen and camera hogger and pain in the arse…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5)… Debra… who da hell is she?… oh!… she’s an actress apparently… yeah yeah woteva!…

• 8)… I hope none of them win because I’m just a grumpy arsed git!…

• Total voters
…look luv… you can eat as many insects you like Anna because “it’s good for the environment “ but there will still be X10000000000000000000 billion of them out there anyway… cheers.

…Dominica should’ve got the ‘noisiest bitch drama queen of the year’ award… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
…I probably won’t make it if it’s on tomorrow night in time to start the thread so I might have to start the Episode thread either tonight or tomorrow morning… unless somebody else wants to start it?… cheers.

…thanks for the fun tonight… my highlight of the night was Dicko’s opening up about his life… anyway… nite all… sleep tight… have great dreams… cheers.

I am loving Nathan. Seems so down to earth.

Better than fake Charlotte the harlot & Joey from last year.

Loving there isn't a fake romance.
It’s such a relief, it is so old now (which season doesn’t?) and fake bullshit. As soon as they leave the game they couldn’t give a rats arse about each other.

! I’m actually pleasantly surprised the producers haven’t tried to encourage a fake romance with Dom and one of the blokes.

Last edited:
Very boring show tonight.
The eating gross animal parts shtick is so old.
And they act like it's sooooo hilarious.

I agree with Nathan that Bianca didn't even try, it was pathetic. I hope she is the first evictee.

I’ve tuned out of tonight’s ep. It’s not grabbing me.
I’ve watched the first 5 episodes and while it wasn’t bad it wasn’t great either. That said I’m not a huge fan of the format to begin with… The clips packages between the host yammering and the trials leave a lot to be desired. In the 5 episodes I feel like I only caught a glimpse of a handful of the “celebrities”. Unlike CBB where by episode 5 I have a decent working knowledge of who’s who, their personality, their story, etc.

Back