Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 20

You’re top 3 answers… (multiple vote)… Who would you let win this Season… the person that…

• 2)… ate a smorgasbord of bugs like cockroaches/spiders/ants and worms etc…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…I’m sorry… again I won’t be able to post ‘Live’ tonight with you wonderful folk due to prior commitments… hence the reason for me starting the thread so early… so two are going tonight eh?… my picks will hopefully be Aesha and Nathan to go… anyway… have fun posting tonight and I’ll catch up later tonight hopefully… cheers.

Vote for Liz now folks!! If the public thinks she is safe she may go home tonight!!! Then who should win this thing?!?

#voteliznow #10voteseach

Aeaha should not be the winner nor should any of the other remaining players!!!

THIS upcoming water CHALLENGE today, looks HECKIN’ FUN! 🌊😎 …cheers

bat-dance-batchest.gif

OMG THEY FINALLY BROKE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!
THANK YOU DR. CHRIS

BREAK IT DOWN WITH DOCTOR BROWN is my FAVOURITE segment-gimmick of THIS SHOW! RIGHT up there with WARREN THE WOMBAT OF WINFINITE WISDOM” & “JULIA’S SEGUE

bat-pls.gif

Last edited:
Yep, Mr Sticky really missed out on all the plentiful supply of Aisha voice samples!!! It’s amazing Sticky. You missed so much amazing tonight my friend.

In all seriousness it’s well worth a catchup watch, if you do that type of thing as there was a really good goodbye segment for the Doctor. Which more than likely will only get a passing reference in the finals, so this episode is not to be missed.

The challenge was super fun as well. Yeah this season went by so quickly this year. I still prefer the January spot thought, it’s a great way to bring in the year. Nathan deserved to beat Charlotte, he was such good value to be honest. He reminds me of a good friend over in England from Birmingham, that says things that just hit the sweet spot at the right time just when you were about to start thinking that exact same thing, but he says it in an even funnier way.

It’s been a good run everyone, thanks for being a part of it this year, It’s been a blast!!

Internet that dicko recognized Nathan from Geordie Shore. Have any of you watched it? And where did it air here if so?

I thought it was disrespectful to the other 2 who were booted, how Ashea screamed & acted when she made the final 3.

I thought it was disrespectful to the other 2 who were booted, how Ashea screamed & acted when she made the final 3.
Those two Adam & Nathan are legends though. They probably had a laugh, and now enjoying beers together in the jungle 🍺

I doubt Aisha will get more votes than Liz or Harry

Back