Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 18

Who do you like/dislike part 3

• 3)…HARRY:… he continuously grins all the time… I really like that…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7)…LIZ:… I don’t like Liz… why?… it just had to be opposite to the last question lol!…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
…fuckit!… Aeha and that voice stays… my ears are starting to bleed… bye Peter… you were SOME fun at least… cheers.

If they dump it it will be one of my favorite light hearted shows on tv to disappear. I know yourself, Kas & Meglos have a lot of bad things to say about the show but those views are such a small segment of the viewing audience of the show. I can’t see Chris’s departure be good reason to dump it.

I still love reading all your views and enjoy reading your opinions and hope that the reincarnation of the show will be enough to keep us hooked. i’m nervous about 2.0 as historically that is a bad thing when it comes to many many things. lol
Yeah, I have seen so many people on social media say this is the best season yet and they have loved pretty much everyone on the shoe apart from KAK.

It's also way better than having yet another dating show

If they dump it it will be one of my favorite light hearted shows on tv to disappear. I know yourself, Kas & Meglos have a lot of bad things to say about the show but those views are such a small segment of the viewing audience of the show. I can’t see Chris’s departure be good reason to dump it.

I still love reading all your views and enjoy reading your opinions and hope that the reincarnation of the show will be enough to keep us hooked. i’m nervous about 2.0 as historically that is a bad thing when it comes to many many things. lol

…the sad thing D Space… I’ve always loved this show (minus the eating and bug trials of course)… (hence why I’ve put so much effort into keeping this thread going each night)… but… I‘ve become very bitter and caustic and critical towards of how the show has diminished in the past few years… I hope like hell that the show continues for many more years to come… but unless they overhaul the show with completely new hosts etc… it will most probably die…

…I don’t actually like picking the shit out of a once great show but have such anger towards what they’ve done to the show that I have to vent my anger on here to get it out of my system… it’s the same with ‘Big Brother’ and ‘Survivor’… they were once great… and simple… but with all the stupid ‘twists’ etc they are now ruined too… just leave the shows as they originally were in the beginning… that’s all I ask… the trouble is… they will never be how they once were…and that’s the shame of it to me my friend… cheers.

I'm not down on the show, I'm only tired of Julia Morris, and the gross eating trials.
The rest of it is quite enjoyable.

…well… Peter almost looked relieved to be going tonight lol!… I never liked him much until I saw him on this show… I have actually now become a fan of his!… if he got nothing else out of this show… at least he got 1 more fan lol!… thanks for the great posts tonight you wonderful people… nite all… sleep tight… have great dreams… cheers.

Don't think they are the actual bottom 3.
Peter himself said in his exit chat that Aesha & Woody haven’t been in the bottom 3, and the hosts didn’t correct him or anything . Pretty sure it’s well understood that those 3 who get called up are the bottom 3 in the list.

Peter himself said in his exit chat that Aesha & Woody haven’t been in the bottom 3, and the hosts didn’t correct him or anything . Pretty sure it’s well understood that those 3 who get called up are the bottom 3 in the list.

Technically they haven't. Hosts aren't going to admit the bottom 3 isn't the actual bittom 3.

Aesha silently cheering when they got the ANZAC biscuits. roll eyes (emojis aren't posting for me)

Last edited:
Back