• 3)… the hosts… Julia and Chris…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5)… Chris…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… I can’t make it again tonight so while I’m away I’m going to trust you boys and girls to look after yourselves and be on your best behaviour while I’m gone… no teasing each other… no fighting… and no pulling each others hair… (I’m a watching you Kaz lol)… cheers. ❤️😆

Evening Mr. Fiddlesticks! 👋
I’ve just come to the realisation that this is the PENULTIMATE episode this season to feature this batch of 14 CELEBS… as 1 will be ELIMINATED from the AFRICAN JUNGLE on SUNDAY!!
Who do WE think will be leaving the JUNGLE 🌴?
HOLY MACKEREL,
I get the CHILLS 🥶 when the hosts say the line:
“The celebrity to leave the jungle is…” 😬

bat-dance-batchest.gif
Hasta La Vista from ME to YOU, till the episode starts in *checks expensive Rolex watch* ⌚…12 MINUTES!

I think Anna will be booted on Sunday. Wish it was a triple & Bianca & Dom going as well.

Wow it’s silent tonight in here!! Where are the regulars- Melore etc that normally keep it going. Have they sent in any excuses?

I’m not watching yet so cannot comment.

By the way, here are the spoiler free betting odds on Sportsbet. The way it’s supposed to be.
1681381326052.png
*laughs at their description of the show being recorded in advance* they haven’t even updated that text. That’s how much they give a toss.

Bianca, Todger or Aisha to go first please.

I can't work out if Woody is taking the piss or not with his Honey Todger admiration.
If he's serious - WHY???
I feel my IQ dropping every time he speaks.

Are the celebrities that dumb that they don't know when there is a secret task. eg: dropping the pies. Or are they acting dumb. I don't think their acting skills will be that convincing.

Does Bianca think we are morons. No way would a 3 yr old put hand on their heart & do Welcome to Country.

Back