Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 7

Out of all the contestants who ever quit the show/walked out of the jungle - Who is/are your fave(s

• Total voters
So, I've just been on to vote online, and there's no confirmation that my votes (you're allowed 10) are being accepted, even after ticking the T&C box. At this stage I'm not even sure if I'm clicking the button, the page doesn't even reload. Seems like a bad user experience to me.
Yeah they are accepting them if you see the “vote again” button. Keep going and using it to either prop up your favourite or diversify with some of your favs until it complains that you’ve used up all 10.

Not the best interface for sure.

…maybe Chris is going over to Channel 7 to let his ears have a rest from Julia’s voice?… he wants them to stop bleeding… cheers.
You may have a good point 😆 There are some things that even money won’t buy. He may have opted for a pay cut to go to ch 7.

Imagine if he gets invited to be a BB host, to share with Sonia. That would actually make BB more watchable for me tbh.

So, I've just been on to vote online, and there's no confirmation that my votes (you're allowed 10) are being accepted, even after ticking the T&C box. At this stage I'm not even sure if I'm clicking the button, the page doesn't even reload. Seems like a bad user experience to me.
WORKS FOR ME! 🤓
It’s tenplay.com.au NOT henplay.com.au you eeejit! 🤣

Last edited:
…well… I really enjoyed tonight’s show… especially Liz’s awesome task… she was truly epic… and also Dicko opening up and revealing his soft side… the best show this year so far… we need more episodes like this… thanks for the Poll Zao… nite all… sleep tight… pleasant dreams folks… cheers.

You may have a good point 😆 There are some things that even money won’t buy. He may have opted for a pay cut to go to ch 7.

Imagine if he gets invited to be a BB host, to share with Sonia. That would actually make BB more watchable for me tbh.
…now that would be truly awesome!… cheers.

How friggen sad are the vegetarians getting excited over cannellini beans.

Also Anna didn't want to cook in the beginning & has taken over & left Dicko on the outer.

How friggen sad are the vegetarians getting excited over cannellini beans.

Also Anna didn't want to cook in the beginning & has taken over & left Dicko on the outer.
Hopefully it doesn’t explode such that one of them wants to quit! I sense Dicko is more mature than that, though.

That's not how I remember it. She did want to cook but others had stepped in strongly, so she just accepted that and let them get on with it. But she did a confessional about it - not being able to cook. Now she's stepped into her role.

That's not how I remember it. She did want to cook but others had stepped in strongly, so she just accepted that and let them get on with it. But she did a confessional about it - not being able to cook. Now she's stepped into her role.

Pretty sure she said something like, I am going to be different to the other chefs & not cook.

Back