Skip to main content

Hypothetical question...

hey14

If one wanted to purchase all Big Brother footage of a particular house mate for private use, how would one go about it (assuming they can afford it)? Who would you contact? How long is footage even kept for, would it still exist?

If one wanted to purchase all Big Brother footage of a particular house mate for private use, how would one go about it (assuming they can afford it)? Who would you contact? How long is footage even kept for, would it still exist?

Not possible... And just so you know we do not need to be creating separate threads to ask a simple question...

Stalker alert.

The production company would be the first point of contact but even if they could fulfil your request (and it's unlikely they would in this case) it is generally very expensive to get content direct from the production company, even for just a clip of a couple of minutes. You're better off sourcing the series yourself and editing the content you want.

Fear not these feckless naysayers, o fair @hey14

I have complete edited footage of each and every single housemate that there ever done was (2001-14).

Format: mp4. Bidding starts at 1 gazillion dollars per housemate (I would offer ONO, but let's face it, I am too much of a bastard).

Blu-Ray, HD and 3D versions also available for a shitload more cash.

N.B. 25% discount offered if you will admit that "private use" = masturbation.

Make friends with ex production staff and discreetly raise the subject of bootleg highlight reels.

Build a time machine

Go back to when Big Brother first started in Australia.

Watch all the seasons.

Get back to now.

Realize you still haven't got the footage.

Use your time machine to go back again.

Get a VCR.

Watch all the seasons.

Get back to now.

Realize you never pressed record.

Decide to become a farmer.

Back