Skip to main content

Hypocritical HM'S Talking About Cheating

spygirl99

I had to laugh when some of the HM'S were sitiing around the kitchen table, talking about cheating. They were obviously directing the topic of conversation towards Cat. I felt so sorry for Cat, she just stood there, looking upset. She did have her say on the matter, but of course the other HM'S dismissed her comments.

Sandra had the CHEEK to condemn cheating on your spouse (emotionally/physically, etc), and yet she is all over Sam, she flirts with him and touches him all the time. She tells him how much she likes him, and even said he is the centre of her universe (how pathetic). How dare she judge Cat and Lawson when her and Sam are doing similar things.

I don't agree with feeling sorry for Cat because the housemates were targeting her and the whole cheating thing. I do not feel sorry for her one bit. But yes, Sandra is a hypocrite. I was cringing every time she spoke, thinking to myself 'are yo serious? If I were you I'd be quiet.' Does she not remember that whole thing she did with Sam, I bet if he made advances back at her she would be in the same position as Cat.

Sandra is a try hard. She tries so hard to be the guys girl kinda act.. When she is one of the biggest flirt and bitch in the house

Noticed that, and yet she acts like her friend. She's just bitter cause she wants to be with Sam. Don't like how she dropped David like a hot potato after making out like their friendship was so special or whatever she said either. Now she doesn't even talk to him. Also, it's funny how she thinks Sam's the main part of the show and that she's the one who kept David in. Like seriously. Wish it was a double so they both could go

Sandra does seem to have very quickly forgotten her chasing of Sam, now if Sam had invited her to the Sanctuary do we think she would have refused?

Sandra does seem to have very quickly forgotten her chasing of Sam, now if Sam had invited her to the Sanctuary do we think she would have refused?
She seemed pretty butthurt about being left out.
Both Sandra and Cat are incredibly selfish people. I however hold Sam & Lawson at a much higher fault.
I can't believe they were targeting Cat in that conversation. They probably wouldn't have done that to Lawson.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!
I find Sandra grating.
She is always miserable, complaining and bitching. She goes on and on about how great her personality is. I've only seen selfishness, immaturity and a big lack of compassion from that girl. She is so incredibly self absorbed.

Last edited:
The entire time she was giving advice I was thinking...oh so this is what she thinks of at night so she can sleep better.

"wait it out...stay friends and if he's single in six months and you still have feelings for him then give it ago"
umm so you were talking about sam and you right? because I just can't see why she would put so much thought into something like that for Cat.

Don't get me wrong I dislike Cat heaps but Sandra is such a hypocrite. Her trying to give advice like she's a better person was super annoying.

Especially since she's the one who told sam that "you're always going to be someone else's"
If anything she should be UNDERSTANDING of lawson and cats situation.

Noticed that, and yet she acts like her friend. She's just bitter cause she wants to be with Sam. Don't like how she dropped David like a hot potato after making out like their friendship was so special or whatever she said either. Now she doesn't even talk to him. Also, it's funny how she thinks Sam's the main part of the show and that she's the one who kept David in. Like seriously. Wish it was a double so they both could go
This ^^^^ is one of my favourite parts of watching BB. Seeing a group or individual HM assumes that they are all that and the public love them more than any other HM, then turns out that it is not true......... There is something strangely satisfying about that.

This ^^^^ is one of my favourite parts of watching BB. Seeing a group or individual HM assumes that they are all that and the public love them more than any other HM, then turns out that it is not true......... There is something strangely satisfying about that.
And now she is up for eviction "has to be a powerplay" because she is perfect and no one could possibly nominate her. How up herself can Sandra get?

Especially since she's the one who told sam that "you're always going to be someone else's"
If anything she should be UNDERSTANDING of lawson and cats situation.

Cat was the one who said that, wasn't she?

It's so funny cause I honestly believe she thinks she'll make the finals. And all the guys keep saying how amazing she is, and that she's so likeable etc. She's relishing in it. As for Sam, he has no chance.

Back