Skip to main content

How will you determine your vote for the winner?

How will you determine your vote for the winner?

• Best Gameplay

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Most Entertaining

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Most Needing of Prize

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Best Personality

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Best Looking

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Nicest Housemate

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Best Challenge Performer

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (please state in comments)

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Brekkie

Staff member
Spinning off from the final 3 thread, with the responsibility now back to the viewers to determine the winner the question is do viewers actually know what they're voting for? Just like housemates seemed to struggle to grasp how to play the game, will viewers struggle in their role of judging the winner. Should it be on best game play, most entertaining, most deserving etc?

So what would you base your winner on?

Most entertaining/most contributing to story lines and overall the person who made the series. For instance Sara-Marie was the most entertaining and made her series. As did Reggie and as did Vesna.

Main criteria is if they aren't Dan or Matt.
Tell that to Chad & Sophie. They had more than 3 attempts to take out one of them, but felt that it would be better to take out a weaker player... Which is a bit of a joke... Dan and Matt are still there thanks to them... Is that perhaps telling that Dan and Mat aren't that bad after all?

Tell that to Chad & Sophie. They had more than 3 attempts to take out one of them, but felt that it would be better to take out a weaker player... Which is a bit of a joke... Dan and Matt are still there thanks to them... Is that perhaps telling that Dan and Mat aren't that bad after all?

Chad and Sophie played emotionally. Sophie basically wasted one of her nomination powers by targeting Casey.

Daniel on the other hand has not been such a slave to his emotions. Like earlier in the season when he and Talia were nominated by Angela, the episode after that he went up to Angela and made nice to her. Whether he really felt that is irrelevant, the point being is that he understood the bigger picture.

I'm going with whoever brought the most to the table. That'll be a combination of strategy, personality and entertainment (whether direct or indirect). So basically anyone but Chad or Sophie.

Spinning off from the final 3 thread, with the responsibility now back to the viewers to determine the winner the question is do viewers actually know what they're voting for? Just like housemates seemed to struggle to grasp how to play the game, will viewers struggle in their role of judging the winner. Should it be on best game play, most entertaining, most deserving etc?

So what would you base your winner on?
I don't waste my money on voting, it would be like voting for one of the actors on a soap opera.
Voting for game play for me it belongs to Survivors
In the past I voted always and often against the cool group, I never like arrogant people.
For me only Angela would have been deserving of a vote. She made me laugh, she entertained me, she made this BB watchable, that is what I like in BB.
I don't like the attitude of Dan and Matt
Chad and Sophie are ok
Sarah is quite nice and has a story that touched my heart so of course I would like her to have the money
Last week of BB and I still don't feel that I have been watching BB.

I think they were voting as if BB had another six months to go, the long game, which was never coming.

They were trying to play the long game
Last week of BB and I still don't feel that I have been watching BB.

It is interesting, isn't it? Initially, it actually felt quite good to have BB back. It managed to tickle a BB itch and while I'm still watching and I would say enjoying the show, it's definitely not tickling the BB itch anymore. It's got to be down to it not being live and three shows a week. It just disappears and it's not the same experience as a viewer. It's just a show. BB being a nightly thing, even online updates, watching it unfold in real-time really was a core essence of what made the show great.

The criteria for Big Brother has changed. Since this version focusses more on strategy, I'd vote for someone who has played the game the best.

I don't think we've seen nearly enough of personalities to warrant a vote based on that, especially with how edited the whole series is. They've only shown what they want to show us.

Hence why I wouldn't vote for Chad. He's just been there. He hasn't made any big moves and played the game quite poorly albeit his good looks.

No one from Melbored or any other Oz capital city would get my vote. Nor would anyone with a tattoo or involved in or a supporter of the ball chasing industry :)

regarDS

Best looking....that is all that is required of this shallow mess
Sophie

And she ticks plenty of extra boxes
IE best challenge beast, and I found watching that almost Olympic prep and performance very interesting viewing
last female, kick their arses Sophie
7 throwing everything they can to try and stop her

One would hope that, given the chance or choice, most of Oz would neither support nor approve of someone who (I wouldn't be surprised) spends around 5 hours a day gawping n gazing @ herself in a mirror while basically playing with herself ... n when not looking at herself in a mirror, is instead pouting n rubbing herself all over someone she barely knows while demanding they be her knight in shining armor n "save her".

That being said, if someone like that is actually who most of Oz would support and/or like to be like, then one also wonders if there is enough mirror glass in all of Oz to deliver on such a tragic waste. :)

regarDS

anyhoo, will it be "broze before hoze" n have Dan n Mat done yet another deal with each other to split the winnings if either of them "wins"?

One hopes so :)

regarDS

Best looking....that is all that is required of this shallow mess
Sophie

And she ticks plenty of extra boxes
IE best challenge beast, and I found watching that almost Olympic prep and performance very interesting viewing
last female, kick their arses Sophie
7 throwing everything they can to try and stop her

I'd say Chad is best looking.

Either way I will not vote if you have to pay.

Back