• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

How do I get rid of an old profile?

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I think Witty was being compared to Mudcake, only bitter (meaning Mudcake was random, but not bitter).

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
Actually it wasn't a pollie but the codger that owns Foxtel.. He and the LNP killed the NBN

Yeah they did! Why the fuck wouldn't anyone want faster internet? I mean don't they read the tea leaves? We don't want to relive the 1950's. Technology will always evolve. So get out of the way.

Not a fan of Clara Oswald

It's cold out there.......
Yeah they did! Why the fuck wouldn't anyone want faster internet? I mean don't they read the tea leaves? We don't want to relive the 1950's. Technology will always evolve. So get out of the way.

The LNP version of the NBN I dub fraudband because it is built on a hodge podge of things and relies on the Telstra copper wires. In 10 years time they will have to dig it all up again and do upgrades adding to the cost. At least with the proper NBN had it been done the way it was envisioned it would have relied on optical fiber to the home and been a hell of a lot faster, and somewhat future proof..

Apparently the NBN was going to cause too much competition for the likes of Foxtel and Telstra, so guess what easiest thing to do is kill it..

Columbo

Somehow I Still Believe
The LNP version of the NBN I dub fraudband because it is built on a hodge podge of things and relies on the Telstra copper wires. In 10 years time they will have to dig it all up again and do upgrades adding to the cost. At least with the proper NBN had it been done the way it was envisioned it would have relied on optical fiber to the home and been a hell of a lot faster, and somewhat future proof..

Apparently the NBN was going to cause too much competition for the likes of Foxtel and Telstra, so guess what easiest thing to do is kill it..

I think Netflix is going to kill foxtel.