Skip to main content

Hot Water?...

BB101

2013 House >>>
The housemates are allways wanting the Hot-Water on. And I've kind of been wondering, why is the hot water only on for a limited time in the day?

There are water restrictions in Queensland, so they do it to save water as nobody would want a cold shower. Big Brother also uses hot water as a reward or its removal as punishment.

There are water restrictions in Queensland, so they do it to save water as nobody would want a cold shower. Big Brother also uses hot water as a reward or its removal as punishment.

Hey naggin! :)

... I think BB wants to keep them on routine. He doesn't like them sleeping in etc.

Last year they couldn't get hot water until they had made bread for the day, so sometimes it could be 3 or 4 in the afternoon before they would get hot water. They don't appear to make bread this year, but milk the cow instead.

I also think they do it to make Big Brother look tough and they don't want housemates to shower all the time so we miss out on convos and interacting.

Hot Water is only normally turned on for Showers, BB only wants them to shower for a limited time and get the interaction between the housemates.

If hot water is on all day, housemates would stagger the showers all day and then there would be very limited interaction between the housemates and this isn't what he wants.

Its more exciting when there are more housemates in the Bathroom, any antics could happen.

Back