Skip to main content

HM Jake is Tim's roommate

Walden

I just made an account for this.

I was stalking @Timdormer Twitter and he's said that his roommate Jake left for a holiday last week, unsure of when he'll be back and reference's the possibility he may be on BB.

I googled 'Tim Dormer Jake' and found a picture of Tim Dormer and Jake Richardson at a press event. After scanning through who Tim follows on Twitter, one of his earliest non-celebrity Twitter connections was Jake Richardson or JakeRich55. I went on the hunt for all JakeRich55 social media accounts; however, all are set to private and he even deleted all his YouTube videos, last making activity 2 weeks ago. But I've managed to find a few pics, even one where he's wearing the same glasses as BBAU Housemate Jake in the leaked picture.

Have a look, what do you think?

Attachments

• 3323375188.jpeg
    3323375188.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,740

I was stalking @Timdormer Twitter and he's said that his roommate Jake left for a holiday last week, unsure of when he'll be back and reference's the possibility he may be on BB.

I googled 'Tim Dormer Jake' and found a picture of Tim Dormer and Jake Richardson at a press event. After scanning through who Tim follows on Twitter, one of his earliest non-celebrity Twitter connections was Jake Richardson or JakeRich55. I went on the hunt for all JakeRich55 social media accounts; however, all are set to private and he even deleted all his YouTube videos, last making activity 2 weeks ago. But I've managed to find a few pics, even one where he's wearing the same glasses as BBAU Housemate Jake in the leaked picture.

Wat. :wideyed:

Tim's roommate is that year's Jake?

Jake actually reminded me of Tim soooo much, he ever kinda sounds/talks like him.

[

I'm sure there are some photos of Tims flatmate Jake in the HM antic threads.
Tim did say that one of the HM's he knows... something like it would be easy to find out info about once their promo was aired

Tims flatmate who lefty mouldy food in the fridge
10624244_563632003762746_1381935542_a.jpg

[

Tim did say that one of the HM's he knows... something like it would be easy to find out info about once their promo was aired

Yeah, he said he knew two of them.

He said one wouldn't need much of an introduction..

giphy.gif

And welcome @Walden! We love people like you xo

[

Tims flatmate who lefty mouldy food in the fridge
10624244_563632003762746_1381935542_a.jpg

That is definitely him...

nice catch, and welcome.

jakerich55
Is he a dog or a pig? #meatloaf #pigdog #leopard-print

2e3d0e0ab4ba11e3a08d12658da89bd1_8-jpg.38644

posted on instagram by Tim's flatmate in May
Meatloaf is Tim's dog

Jake Rich ‏@jakerich55
First room mate cooked meal #laksa verdict pending....
biha-ygcmaankfb-jpg.38312

I thought Alex wanted nothing to do with Tim this year? what are they going to edit out every conversation Jake has about him? they bloody live together so he doesn't have much else to talk about.

Last edited:
So I'm assuming that the rule about not being allowed to talk about past seasons is still in place. That's going to be hard for Jake to not talk about tim'unless he decided before going into the house that he would not let anyone know about his connection to Tim.

Did anyone have the foresight to follow Jake on Instagram because he was Tims flatmate?

Back