Skip to main content

Hilarious MOMENTS with strategy Dave!

Hi Ben,

It seems many people are claiming you said David was BITTER in his interview with you? Could you please confirm or deny if this was actually the case.

Thank you. :)

In a recent Podcast, Ben states several times that he had to edit out all the bitterness in both Leo and Davids interviews. They were not happy.

In a recent Podcast, Ben states several times that he had to edit out all the bitterness in both Leo and Davids interviews. They were not happy.

Oh I don't listen to those new-fangled podcast thingies. Bitter in what way? Did he elaborate on the whys and wherefores of this alleged bitterness from them both?

Oh I don't listen to those new-fangled podcast thingies. Bitter in what way? Did he elaborate on the whys and wherefores of this alleged bitterness from them both?

No elaboration. Of course that is his opinion of David and Leo. Ben said he is a David fan.

No elaboration. Of course that is his opinion of David and Leo. Ben said he is a David fan.

I guess it's his job to be a "fan" of all the housemates so that's no indication.

I put out the question to Ben himself purely because there are a lot of people jumping to conclusions as to what he MEANS by bitter and what specifially over.

Leo for example, may have waffled on in bitter barrage for a good 5 minutes over Maggi 2 minute noodles alone!

David perhaps being pissed off and bitter that in the BB house, the towels were communal..even those unwashed.:sick:

Editing stuff like that out would be a given really but still valid reasons for their own personal "bitterness".

Ben said he loved doing his interview with David, it was his partner who thought it was maybe too much, so Ben must have doubted himself but Ben has admitted that his interviews are edited, so that's probably why it takes so long for him to post the full versions

Ben was talking about heaps of HM's, Estelle and Ryan plus this years HM's on that podcast, even Priya that he didnt think she deserved to win but had a good chance if she made it to the final 3.. he was just being extra gossipy because he was on air

lol you been sucking on those lemons too huh? :p xxx

Suckin on something
c3ed7b23.gif

The older the better...I love the old 50's, 60's, 70's sitcoms and the old film noir 1940's movies plus other oldies. I like ya work Evilroyslade.

Mrs Slade and I love the old films n series. There's a certain innocent naivety to them.

I would say more like cousin Oliver. They never explained anything to that John Denver mini-me.

Lol poor cousin Oliver, he only got 5 episodes. One of them so bad Mike refused to be part of it.

e.JPG

Mrs Slade and I love the old films n series. There's a certain innocent naivety to them.

Watch a few Andy Hardy movies...may change your mind. :redface:

Lol poor cousin Oliver, he only got 5 episodes. One of them so bad Mike refused to be part of it.

View attachment 46499

Ahh... I wondered where Mike was! I thought he may have been visiting the friends who adopted a "white" child, a "black" child and an "asian" child to get away from Oliver.

Oliver WAS the Brady's "shark".

Lol poor cousin Oliver, he only got 5 episodes. One of them so bad Mike refused to be part of it. Sorry @Evilroyslade ...my quote/reply thingy spazzed out.

I always thought he was a 40 year old man...lol...poor little dude copped the brunt of the blame for the demise of The Brady Bunch as we know it...Mike thought the last one when Greg's hair turned orange was a mite below him:)

Last edited:
Back