Skip to main content

Here's the thing

Tuttle

I come to this site to post about the show's I'm watching. especially live. What I'm not interested in is forum game-playing. So just tell me now if I'm in the wrong place.

Reactions: kxk
I come to this site to post about the show's I'm watching. especially live. What I'm not interested in is forum game-playing. So just tell me now if I'm in the wrong place.
I like chatting with you in the tv show threads like masterchef. You were missed when you were not there.

Reactions: kxk
I think if you come to this site with the sole intention of talking tv, you will stay in the tv threads. But if you are looking to perhaps enter the murkier side to the forum you will venture down here to the forum bowels, so I think the real question is, what brings you back to the bowels, girl?

You were an active member down here when the shit was spurting during the Wayne Brown days. It has recently come to light that Wayne kept spreadsheets on his hit list, documenting our "strengths" and "weaknesses" and showed another member here his research. I think it is only natural that those who were relentlessly targeted by Wayne might have an opinion on that.

Bottom line is, there is something here for everyone. If you only want to talk tv, then stay in the tv threads and talk tv. But if you want to contribute to the shit that flows in the forum bowels, then come down, start a new thread and try and add to the dysfunction! But seriously, given that is exactly what you have done, I think you already knew that...

You're fine Tuttle. There's plenty here who aren't interested.

I don't know why it has take over several threads at once.

Well, I do know why.

You're fine Tuttle. There's plenty here who aren't interested.

I don't know why it has take over several threads at once.

Well, I do know why.
Exactly.

Interestingly though, I usually find the people who genuinely aren't interested have zero input into the whole mess.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are you talking about game playing in the metaphorical sense? i.e. forum participant bitching and confrontations etc? Or are you talking about my Survivor tipping game? I am confused.

Are you talking about game playing in the metaphorical sense? i.e. forum participant bitching and confrontations etc? Or are you talking about my Survivor tipping game? I am confused.
How funny!

Just goes to show how personally we take written words, even when they might not be directed to us, or about us at all.

I thought the post was in reference to me questioning Isee about WittyBanterfilesagate which errupted recently and has derailed The Trump Thread!

How funny would it be if Tuttles post was actually about neither of us?!

#narcassist4lyf

How funny!

Just goes to show how personally we take written words, even when they might not be directed to us, or about us at all.

I thought the post was in reference to me questioning Isee about WittyBanterfilesagate which errupted recently and has derailed The Trump Thread!

How funny would it be if Tuttles post was actually about neither of us?!

#narcassist4lyf

And I thought it might be in relation to something in the Survivor thread involving reepbot and new members. Who knows really!
I hope Tuttle stays though, I enjoy her input in the tv show threads.

And I thought it might be in relation to something in the Survivor thread involving reepbot and new members. Who knows really!
How funny would it be if it was about neither of us?!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmm, what new member? Because if the new member joined yesterday I would bet your left hairy nut it's Wayne Brown. There have been some very interesting and recent developments, and I feel sure he is just gnashing to blow the dust off his filing cabinet and quote some good ole 2012 posts!

Oh and Tuttle is a good egg. She is like the queen of Survivor. She won't go anywhere. :)

I think those are the posts being referred to?

Hmmm, what new member? Because if the new member joined yesterday I would bet your left hairy nut it's Wayne Brown. There have been some very interesting and recent developments, and I feel sure he is just gnashing to blow the dust off his filing cabinet and quote some good ole 2012 posts!

Oh and Tuttle is a good egg. She is like the queen of Survivor. She won't go anywhere. :)

Two new members with questionable nicknames. It would not suprise me if he were one or both. Every time he gets mentioned, he seems to pop up again.

Page 13 of the Survivor episode 5 thread

I think those are the posts being referred to?

Two new members with questionable nicknames. It would not suprise me if he were one or both. Every time he gets mentioned, he seems to pop up again.
How embarrassing!

But let's face it, it won't be the first time I made something that had nothing to do with me all about me!

Hey I have been meaning to tell you! Mutley says "haiiiii"

Page 13 of the Survivor episode 5 thread
Roger that, and don't worry, I swear on my puppies life I will never ever disrupt your beloved tv threads. I love the fact posters have a place to meet up and enjoy their chosen shows.

I will be a sworn lurker <3

How embarrassing!

But let's face it, it won't be the first time I made something that had nothing to do with me all about me!

Hey I have been meaning to tell you! Mutley says "haiiiii"

Send Mutley a heyyyyyy back and let him know that we miss him. Hope he is doing great.

Reactions: Tee
He is a great egg.

Hey have you seen Lucas? I haven't seen his counting thread in some time now I think of it.

I haven't heard from him in a while. I think last time I spoke to him was the last time he posted in the counting thread. Could be busy?

I haven't heard from him in a while. I think last time I spoke to him was the last time he posted in the counting thread. Could be busy?
I hope he is. He's a nice kid. I was hoping you two would you know, meet up, go out, bowchikawowow, get married, adopt a kid!

There is still hope I guess.

Hey @Lucas in case you log in :)

Back