Skip to main content

Hells Kitchen Australia

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...
Episode 1

Well, that was all a bit of a fizzle wasn't it? Boring as crap really.

Marco is snapping away but the celeb chefs are just pottering along really, barely breaking a sweat. Where's the screaming, the stress, the crying, the frantic worry and borderline nervous breakdowns? The kitchen was busy, at best. But not the frantic panic (and abuse) you'd get in a Gordon Ramsey HK....

Reactions: kxk
Did they actually cook the food or just reheat and plate stuff others had cooked?

I lasted 10 minutes - utter crap!
C grade celebrities, and all they're doing is reheating stuff prepared earlier by Marco's chefs.......where's the competition aspect in that?
MPW must have got a huge pay cheque from Channel 7, because otherwise I can't imagine that even he would feel comfortable doing this.
It no doubt rated well on the first outing, but I bet people soon turn off and head on over to the Block or Survivor instead.

And the so called "celebrities" - the chick from the Bachelor, the nerd from the Chaser Australia, David Oldfield, Willie Mason, some prat from Jersey Shores.

It was pretty poor. What a cop out that they are basically just reheating Marco's food and boiling eggs. He even plated up for them!

Sounds like utter crap that will get shifted to midnight or daytime, good go Survivor

I hate cooks, hate the idiotic hero stuff flung at people who cook food, get real.
Cooks in general are rather dumb tradies at best......cooking shows have made restaurants in Melbourne able to charge far too much for FOOD, @$200-$500 for one diner is ridiculous and revolting.

I would prefer to see a new batch of rtv, where they make food and give it out to homeless people, follow Orange Sky dudes around.

I agree with you @kxk these cooking shows annoy me something horrible. They are such a wank.

However the real Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsay is one of the great shows of TV. Ramsay mean and nasty and actual chefs competing for something. It is very good, a top reality show.

This version is just rubbish. So called celebs reheating and putting food on plates, Boring as batshit.

Monday night TV ratings - Hell's Kitchen Australia fell to 3rd place in its timeslot, beaten by The Block, AND Australian Survivor.
Not at all shocked - it's a dud show, terrible format, C grade celebrities mostly who aren't even really cooking at all, and Marco Pierre White looking like he's only doing this for the rather big pay cheque.
I won't be surprised if Channel 7 soon dump this thing onto Seven Two or Seven Mate.

SHOOT ME NOW- I actually Like this show ..... I find it very funny! I get at least 6 laughs an episode!

I do watch it on catch up TV the next day or whenever there is nothing else to watch.

Betty & David from MKR were amongst the diners tonight. David still doing the awkward trying to pick up women thing.

LOL, Gaz Beadle thinks this series has failed because the other celebrities are not famous enough. He's the least famous of the lot!

LOL, Gaz Beadle thinks this series has failed because the other celebrities are not famous enough. He's the least most famous of the lot!

Fixed it for you.

Proof is in the 3.3 million Instagram followers that he has.

The statement by Gaz in itself would still be true? No mention of Australia in it.

Most famous of the lot by a long way.

OK. Pippa from Home & Away seemed like the most famous to me, and I never really watched that either.

Why are they cooking the exact same thing as last night? They really aren't learning anything or showing any new skills by doing the same old thing every challenge. It's horrible food, too.

Back