Skip to main content

Hello! Any other kiwis?

Sheep

Awesome site donor
Hey guys,

Juuuuuuuuust joined today, I had to buy an Australian proxy so I could watch through the bigbrother.com.au website hahaha! They block it for us New Zealanders and youtube isn't that reliable. :(

Also I kind of hoped the live feed was actually a live feed and not just 2 minutes of producer filtered content.

I have such a strange addiction to bb - have watched since the reboot (I wish I knew this place existed earlier...).

How many other New Zealanders here? And how do you watch it?

Not a New Zealander, but I have heard suggestions (was mentioned in another thread from memory) that New Zealand may be getting Big Brother 2014!

Sweet! Would make life much easier. I emailed them and asked if there was anyway to get the episodes, but they said NZ hadn't bought a licence so had to pay $30 for the proxy hahahha. Oh well, 100 episodes + extras for $30 isn't the worst deal in the world.

Hi Sheepsheepskip.gif

I lived in NZ for about 20 years, and still have bit of a kiwi accent LOL but now on the gold coast, not far from Dreamworld

Hey veronica.

20 years is a big chunk of change, why did you go! we all miss you. And sorry to hear you picked up a dirty kiwi twang, the only thing worse than an Australian or a Kiwi accent is a combination of the two..!

Hey guys,

Juuuuuuuuust joined today, I had to buy an Australian proxy so I could watch through the bigbrother.com.au website hahaha! They block it for us New Zealanders and youtube isn't that reliable. :(

Also I kind of hoped the live feed was actually a live feed and not just 2 minutes of producer filtered content.

I have such a strange addiction to bb - have watched since the reboot (I wish I knew this place existed earlier...).

How many other New Zealanders here? And how do you watch it?

Hey, if you want to watch anything else australian or international don't bother buying a proxy, download this attachment for Google Chrome called "Hola" but it only works for google chrome!

I use it all the time to watch american tv shows :)

Hey, if you want to watch anything else australian or international don't bother buying a proxy, download this attachment for Google Chrome called "Hola" but it only works for google chrome!

HAHA I have a similar add on for my browser and I love it. Beats using torrents when possible.

Hi hedgo. Yeah I tried Hola, searched through many many public proxy lists, forums.. all sorts, but unfortunately free australian proxy's are substantially harder to find than American proxy's. I guess there isn't a huge demand for aussie proxies or something..!

Hahaha lavender, at least someone does! Though to be honest, I think both our accents are pretty well liked in other countries.

Thanks for this! Just tested it with a few sites and it works really well, won't have to wait for torrents anymore, woohoo :D

Thanks for this! Just tested it with a few sites and it works really well, won't have to wait for torrents anymore, woohoo :D

No worries! It's so good to use hey, im pretty much up to date with every american tv show now haha!

Hi hedgo. Yeah I tried Hola, searched through many many public proxy lists, forums.. all sorts, but unfortunately free australian proxy's are substantially harder to find than American proxy's. I guess there isn't a huge demand for aussie proxies or something..!

oh that's unfortunate, if anything someone might be kind enough to upload some big brother australia episodes to project free tv so you won't have to use proxy's!!

haaaaa NZ the only country where the sheep out number the human population
and the sheep have a higher IQ haaaaaaaaa:cool:

Finally a kiwi!! everyone back home is missing out! the one good thing about moving here has been big brother.. doesnt beat new zealand idol though ;)

haaaaa NZ the only country where the sheep out number the human population
and the sheep have a higher IQ haaaaaaaaa:cool:

I was hoping someone else would start the sheep jokes!

How do you practise safe sex in NZ?
Mark the sheep that kick with an 'X'.

I hardly ever admit this but due to the wonderful anonymity of the internet yes "I am a Kiwi". Although I have lived in Aus most of my life, I'm from CHCH.

Back