Skip to main content

HD Images or screenies anyone?

2nutz

Hi everyone, I was hoping a few of you guys might know where or how I can get hold of some decent stills from the daily shows etc to use in the Photoshop thread? The official site pics are pretty low resolution and I do not record the show. It will give me more options to make mockups...Ta;)

The broadcasted shows are 576i (SD). Nine and GO! are not HD channels, so good luck there. ;)

OK.

I still have my raw MPEG2 recordings of this week's shows. I'll scrub thru them and see if anything vaguely amusing/useful pops up.

If ANYBODY ELSE has suggested scenes, all input is welcome.

I'll post images here, rather than littering the Photoshop Thread.

May take a day or two to get thru them. RL gets in the way.

Not sure if people know this already but on Day 1 (launch) there's heaps of close-up shots of Sonia and the housemates being interviewed, against the background screen which is usually a bright, uniform colour. There's heaps of potential with removing the background (essentially the 'green screen' technique) and then make photo or even video edits, if you have the full clip.

For example:
BBBlueSceen.jpg

Not sure if people know this already but on Day 1 (launch) there's heaps of close-up shots of Sonia and the housemates being interviewed, against the background screen which is usually a bright, uniform colour. There's heaps of potential with removing the background (essentially the 'green screen' technique) and then make photo or even video edits, if you have the full clip.

when i watched the launch and saw that i thought
"oh god, the photoshop threard is gonna have a field day with this" hahaha
never checked to see if they actually did

Back