Skip to main content

Has there ever been serious violence in any BB?

Sheep

Awesome site donor
I have only watched the first two, and the latest two. I am pretty impressed that the psychologists are able to weed out all the potential violent people who audition. I mean, how can you possibly predict someone's state of mind in the stressful environment that is big brother? Or do the HM's just understand the intense repercussions if they do resort to assault of any kind (instant eviction, national notoriety and police involvement)?

It would be pretty stupid, but the heat of a moment can cloud judgement. Has it ever happened?

I only heard rumours about him punching Ed, but never footage or anything credible. Did it actually happen?

Ben throwing a glass of water in Bradley's face.

Don't think of it as just water. If it were boiling... or urine... or boiling urine...

It would be quite a series matter.

I remember at the end of the first week of 2006, Gaelan had a stick and he smacked Katie's head off...

Ben throwing a glass of water in Bradley's face.

Don't think of it as just water. If it were boiling... or urine... or boiling urine...

It would be quite a series matter.

Yeah but I guess you could say that about anything; Boog threw food at Tim this year but if it was a shuriken, tomahawk or a throwing knife it would be a very serious matter...

Yeah but I guess you could say that about anything; Boog threw food at Tim this year but if it was a shuriken, tomahawk or a throwing knife it would be a very serious matter...

Haha.

Not serious, but Boog and Tully were quite physically aggressive this season! I would hate to live with that.

I wouldn't take it.

I'll take the physical abuse from Tully, Thanks!

If you replace the word physical with sexual, I could understand. But no... I wouldn't let any of the HMs hit me like that.

That's just stupid!!

Speaking of international versions, I remember watching a clip from BBUS that had a male housemate holding a knife to a female housemate's neck. He was removed.

Speaking of international versions, I remember watching a clip from BBUS that had a male housemate holding a knife to a female housemate's neck. He was removed.

WOW. I suppose bb have security staff and medics on hand at all times?

Edit:
Here is the video:

Pretty bad quality.
[video=youtube;c-55DN4mzWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-55DN4mzWo[/video]

Last edited:
Britain had a fight night, didn't they?

We have had 2 fight nights with HM permant removals. The first one included food platters being smacked over heads and 'allegedly' knifes being pulled.
There was a fair bit of amusement that the HM were all dressed up in fancy dress such as a clown, Native American, fireman and a cowboy.

The second involved spitting the whole house screaming at each other and having to be divided into sperate rooms for the night so the could calm down.

There is also the incident this year were a guy held a girl down by the throat, threatened to nut her and told her to respect her elders. He was the same age as her and they were involved in a showmance. He was removed the next morning shockingly BB allowed them to continue to share a room, bit like the presidential suite.

It's a great irony that one ex HM was an ex member of the Crips yet he happened to be rather gentle and thoughtful. We also had another guy who spent a year in an USA prison he claimed prision had nicer people!

The first and last incident were both perpetrated partly by our manipulative big brother style hence why I prefer to watch BBAU.

Last edited:
There is also the incident this year were a guy held a girl down by the throat, threatened to nut her and told her to respect her elders. He was the same age as her and they were involved in a showmance. He was removed the next morning shockingly BB allowed them to continue to share a room, bit like the presidential suite.

Daley was such a douche, but Hazel should have been punished for that incident as well. She goaded him into that.

Back