Skip to main content

Guess who's joining Behind Big Brother

@marquisite so wanted to add a voice but I was impatient and wanted to post it asap.

Maybe he'll do a new version with a voice :)

BTW we're not joking.

Lil sis is joining Behind Big Brother.

Oh my fucking goodness!

Dead. Like, actually dead. This is amazing.

Whodda thunk the day would come that I'd say these words: I think I love Little Sister! :eek:

Cannot WAIT to find out more details about what exactly this means! @Tim, you LEGEND! And @marquisite, absolutely perfect video ma man! Squeeeeeeeee!

No really, I never thought I'd ever be this excited about Lil Sis...

She better be more candid and have some very juicy, insider goss. I was disappointed to have not seen or heard from her during the housemate hunt this year, but I suppose she was locked down in rehab all that time.

Don't worry she will be very candid

and

Lil Sis doesn't party alone.

So she'll be needing the help of everyone on the forums.

What would you do if you were a party girl with access to all of Big Brother's deepest secrets?

@marquisite I'm really hoping you're getting beaucoup bucks for your talents in your day job. I'm also really hoping you're a male and I haven't been e-crushing on a chick this whole time.

And yay for Little Sis! In the past six months we've seen Ben '12 reappear (spaif'ing dud but still something I guess) and Tim '13 (yay!!) and now we're going to have her too?!

tumblr_mb16m5T7761qji6v0.gif

Wait so does this mean you guys and Alex working together in some way, or did Lil Sis get a spanking, leave and now going to spill on here?

Back