Skip to main content

Gossip Girl Season 1/2

D

DanielaAshleigh

Theres no threads for this, thought id make one
Discuss what you think of the characters or anything about the show here.

i have season 1 on dvd, its pretty good, cant wait for s2

Is this coming to Nine yet? I know they have the rights and they've been switching and putting in more younger themed shows so GG would fit right in *crosses fingers*

I lovvvvve Chuck! I can't really get into Serena, because Blake Lively can't act but she seems like a great person irl..I found the season finale a bit weak, the best part of it was Chuck and Blair, I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen with them both..

I love the promo's for the new season but they've pretty much given away whats going to happen in the first episode in them though:(

About Gossip Girl going to be on nine:

Nine on-sold the rights to Foxtel after it didn't fit their demographic (as they did with The OC, eventually with West Wing etc). FOX8 will announce airdate soon

In the comments section by the article writer. Gossip Girl "Soon"

Hopefully they change their mind...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nine are total f***wits! As much as I don't like the show for it's at times poor acting (yes, Ms Lively, I'm looking at you), they've really let themselves down when they've had prime opportunity to be a bit of a force this year with Pushing Daisies and Gossip Girl. So now they've totally shelved Gossip Girl, and Pushing Daisies gets put into a non-rating period the same as the O.C. :rolleyes:
Can they tell me exactly what their bloody demographic is, because as far as I can see their demographic is going to die along with them.

Nine are total f***wits! As much as I don't like the show for it's at times poor acting (yes, Ms Lively, I'm looking at you), they've really let themselves down when they've had prime opportunity to be a bit of a force this year with Pushing Daisies and Gossip Girl. So now they've totally shelved Gossip Girl, and Pushing Daisies gets put into a non-rating period the same as the O.C. :rolleyes:
Can they tell me exactly what their bloody demographic is, because as far as I can see their demographic is going to die along with them.

Their demographic is people who love watching funniest home videos and other lame shows, I don't think they could handle the awesomeness of Gossip Girl, I think ten should have picked it up, because afterall they picked up the re-hashed version of 90210 which will end up getting canned (hopefully) they would've had a ratings winner with Gossip Girl, considering its almost the same format as the O.C. if not better and would really appeal to the audience they are aiming for.

Their demographic is people who love watching funniest home videos and other lame shows, I don't think they could handle the awesomeness of Gossip Girl, I think ten should have picked it up, because afterall they picked up the re-hashed version of 90210 which will end up getting canned (hopefully) they would've had a ratings winner with Gossip Girl, considering its almost the same format as the O.C. if not better and would really appeal to the audience they are aiming for.

I know, but channel 10 are just stupid :rolleyes:

whens season 2 premiering on the cw?

It premiered last night, it's already popped up on some websites. I just saw the newest episode before and it was great, I think this season is going to be better then the last, in one episode they even managed to make me like Serena and Dan :eek:

my friend was sitting in time square in new york last week and then all of a sudden BAMMM they decide to start filming gossip girl right there haha.

soo coool i was like WOW but she doesn't watch the show so she didn't really care haha!

my friend was sitting in time square in new york last week and then all of a sudden BAMMM they decide to start filming gossip girl right there haha.

soo coool i was like WOW but she doesn't watch the show so she didn't really care haha!

:eek: I'm still peeved that I went to Taronga Zoo earlier in the year, and missed out on seeing Ed Westwick at the Zoo by 3 hours :mad::mad: I think I'ld go weak at the knees if I saw him in the flesh..

Has anyone watched the new episode yet?? or is everyone waiting until it comes out on Foxtel?

lol who's ed westwick???
i don't watch gossip girl i think its a wannabe oc, i love the oc, not a fan of gossip girl but haha.

:eek: I'm still peeved that I went to Taronga Zoo earlier in the year, and missed out on seeing Ed Westwick at the Zoo by 3 hours :mad::mad: I think I'ld go weak at the knees if I saw him in the flesh..

Has anyone watched the new episode yet?? or is everyone waiting until it comes out on Foxtel?

I plan on watching it within the next few days online...watched the new Prison Break & One Tree Hill eps already (they all popped up around the same time), so that's it for me for today!

the season 2 premiere was pretty good. still incredibly trashy and stupid.

I just discovered this show on netflix. It is pretty cool although Dan is a bt of a douche. Xoxo

Back