Skip to main content

Google your username

Lucas

Google image search your username and post the first image that pops up!

JbJOaG6.jpg

Lucas Cruikshank popped up. You might know him as the kid "Fred" with the extremely annoying whiny voice that was a pretty popular character on YouTube years ago. Popular enough he went on to have his own Nickelodeon series "FRED: the show!" that got cancelled after one season.

I like moose they are funny & goofy type of animals, here to amuse us.
And to me they look like a messy prototype, they don't look like they are done, finished creatures. They look like they were made of left over bits and pieces. They fascinate me.

Aw @Lucas ond of my images was this:

images

Courtesy of you of course from another thread in this forum!

Haha. I just had a dumb moment. I was like wow why would that cartoon character appear for jessy_girl? That character does remind me of her. It must be a sign but then I realised that image would come up in the search results wouldn't it? since jessy_girl is a pretty unique username and I used that same exact pic on here. Haha.

Haha. I just had a dumb moment. I was like wow why would that cartoon character appear for jessy_girl? That character does remind me of her. It must be a sign but then I realised that image would come up in the search results wouldn't its ince jessy_girl is a pretty unique username and I used that same exact pic on here. Haha.

Haha no I was the same when I saw it as I've only seen that character is you and had pretty much an identical train of thought until I followed the link!

clara_am_i_a_good_man__by_mr_stickyfingers-d993tov.jpg

...haha!... the first image that comes up is this one... it's an image that I did one day and put into my 'Deviant Art' page of Peter Capaldi... (I was experimenting with 'Photoshop' filters and was quite happy with the end result)... fancy that... one of my own artworks being up there first?... although... it would've been a lot more fun if it had been this image... http://www.deviantart.com/art/Myself-As-A-Cyborg-404451447 ...now that would've been weird lol!... cheers.

Back