Skip to main content

God knows I tried...

Cornflake Girl

Awesome site donor
But due to being out at a specific Orstralian (I'm kiwi, been here 3 years so had to feign frothing mad excitement) BBQ for the NRL finals, and felt it inappropriate ((read MORTIFYING, I'M 40, WTF am I watching this etc)) to ask if we could scoot over to Big Brother in the commercial breaks), I read the daily show update* but still never really got a succinct recap of what happened tonight... Can someone please bullet point anything of interest?

*i read pages 1-4, then 14-17 but got nothing... Was there even a show or just a mind-fuck on other states other than NSW that there was and due to time zones, NSW triumphed again and no one shares?

It's only just started here in vic coz of the NRL grand final.

You legend! It's on in 2 minutes here too! I thought I'd missed it, and was on GEM because of the finals! Just checked the planner on Foxtel. Thanks.. (Could explain why there was nothing in the thread I checked out!). Xx

After my last post, I live paused in great excitement, unpacked and washed BBQ stuff, kissed husband good night, poured a wee vodka and soda, then fast forwarded (15 minutes after advertised "start time" and yeah... Sam Burgess might be a hero, but jaysus.. I might just go to bed!

Oh goodie... They just said they'd be back with more NRL stuff.

Back