Skip to main content

Go in draw for vouchers - Participants for anonymous online research

K

Kannis

Hi my name is Lee Kannis. I am a researcher at the University of the Sunshine Coast. We are running a study looking at usefulness in Australia of two short questionnaires that assess peoples’ emotions and thinking. We are asking you to please complete an anonymous online survey that takes approximately 15 minutes. More details are provided at the start of the survey.

By participating in this survey, you can enter a draw to win one of three Westfield shopping vouchers of $40.

To be eligible to participate you must be aged 18 years or older and reside in Australia. Please follow the link to complete the questionnaires.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/darars_aus

Dr Lee Kannis
Lecturer in Clinical Psychology / Clinical Psychologist
School of Social Sciences | Faculty of Arts and Business | University of the Sunshine Coast

did it, discovered they didn't have my ethnic group listed so had to specify the "not listed" option or whatever it was. wasn't interested in the shopping vouchers so didn't provide for that bit.

goodness me though, judging by the questions, there sure must be a lot of unhappy angry guilty people out there.

what is more, what with me providing so many answers towards the LEFT of the scale of things, I was starting to get a little unhappy, angry, and guilty too.

like, how DARE they frame the Q & As so that nice, well-adjusted, un-angry folk like me have to click mostly on the LEFT side of a scale !

That just makes me wanna pound, break, throw, fantasize violence, and stew over while not being able to sleep properly due to planning self-harm and revenge over and over again. :(

:D

regarDS

did it, discovered they didn't have my ethnic group listed so had to specify the "not listed" option or whatever it was. wasn't interested in the shopping vouchers so didn't provide for that bit.

goodness me though, judging by the questions, there sure must be a lot of unhappy angry guilty people out there.

what is more, what with me providing so many answers towards the LEFT of the scale of things, I was starting to get a little unhappy, angry, and guilty too.

like, how DARE they frame the Q & As so that nice, well-adjusted, un-angry folk like me have to click mostly on the LEFT side of a scale !
That just makes me wanna pound, break, throw, fantasize violence, and stew over while not being able to sleep properly due to planning self-harm and revenge over and over again. :(

:D

regarDS

...because they have a warped sense of humour and wanted to make sure that it was the the only option that you had left?;)... sorry Derspatz... I just couldn't help myself lol!...:biggrin: cheers.

Back