Skip to main content

George Clooney in the BB House 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAM87

Hi All,

Whilst i think its great the house have a new pet and companion- but to be honest I think suggesting that George Clooney was entering the BB house was really stupid and misleading for viewers.

Wanted to get your thoughts on this......

Hi All,

Whilst i think its great the house have a new pet and companion- but to be honest I think suggesting that George Clooney was entering the BB house was really stupid and misleading for viewers.

I agree and I also have to point out that the dog is ugly!

Hi All,

We knew it was going to be a dog, so it wasn't a surprise to us, well I knew anyway, can't talk for everyone :)

It was just a cheap scam to gain viewers tbh

I agree - my brother doesn't watch BB and when he saw the ad he was shocked and when I told him he said "Why on earth would you watch such rubbish if they make up lies like that" or something to that effect.

I already knew it was a dog but otherwise it would be very misleading. If they're going to lie or mislead the HMs, they should provide something at least as good as what they promised. Sure everyone was happy about the dog, but why tell everyone a celebrity is coming?

I already knew it was a dog but otherwise it would be very misleading. If they're going to lie or mislead the HMs, they should provide something at least as good as what they promised. Sure everyone was happy about the dog, but why tell everyone a celebrity is coming?

It seems the only one not to know it was a dog, were the HMs.

The forum talked enough about the dog coming to the house, and the dog trap between the 2 houses.

I don't believe BB intended for us to be fooled by it. The red carpet probably an excuse for dressing up and have a party

It seems the only one not to know it was a dog, were the HMs.

The forum talked enough about the dog coming to the house, and the dog trap between the 2 houses.

I don't believe BB intended for us to be fooled by it. The red carpet probably an excuse for dressing up and have a party

I think you're forgetting the fact that the majority of BB viewers out there don't go on these forums regularly (if at all) and probably aren't obsessed enough to be going to the live feeds every day or googling it between daily shows. A massive number just tune in every night and that's enough BB for them. So naturally many people would have been under the impression that a celebrity was coming since that is what the ads heavily implied.

I too think it was a cheap way to gain more viewers/attention. It was just too blatantly advertised for it to not be a weird approach.

Yeah completely plausible that the majority of the viewers don't read the forums or the OS and didn't see the dog on Mornings and all they saw were the adverts.

I think you're forgetting the fact that the majority of BB viewers out there don't go on these forums regularly (if at all) and probably aren't obsessed enough to be going to the live feeds every day or googling it between daily shows. A massive number just tune in every night and that's enough BB for them. So naturally many people would have been under the impression that a celebrity was coming since that is what the ads heavily implied.

I too think it was a cheap way to gain more viewers/attention. It was just too blatantly advertised for it to not be a weird approach.

Yes, I did forget about the people outside BBB :) They are missing out a lot, they should be here :p

I knew it was a dog too, only because they were hyping it up like last year.

And no lol, the dog is not ugly. He is beautiful. Only thing is I don't like on how it has to stay there and bond with those people for months and then having to leave with another family later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back