Skip to main content

Gemma speaks of Behind BB

Zebulon

Just another irrelevant, loser newbie. *cries*
Recently, Gemma was told to join the forums.
Here is her response:image.jpg
As you can tell if you follow her on Twitter, she does have very strong opinions, so I think it'd be interesting to have her here, but I see what she means about 'being scared', lol.

She says she's always used this site. I wonder if she had an account, or was just a lurker.

Recently, Gemma was told to join the forums.
Here is her response:View attachment 46139
As you can tell if you follow her on Twitter, she does have very strong opinions, so I think it'd be interesting to have her here, but I see what she means about 'being scared', lol.

She says she's always used this site. I wonder if she had an account, or was just a lurker.

She knew Lisa?! How.
and Lisa knew Tully, and Tully knew Tom, and Tom knew Blake from the Bachelor and Sams sister was in the bachelor, And Sams next door neighbour is Ryan from 2012, and Ryan knows??? idk it all links though

She knew Lisa?! How.
and Lisa knew Tully, and Tully knew Tom, and Tom knew Blake from the Bachelor and Sams sister was in the bachelor, And Sams next door neighbour is Ryan from 2012, and Ryan knows??? idk it all links though
she knew of Lisa from the article posted on here

Treating housemates cruelly??? I do think Gemma was treated harshly (cruelly?) by the show in her eviction, but isn't Gemma rather good at dishing it out too????

Back