Skip to main content

Future All Stars / Returnees from Titans v Rebels

Brekkie

Staff member
Well, the question is in the title really - who do we think Channel 10 are inviting back based on what we've seen so far?

A few weeks on think Kirby the only one warranting a return ticket due to their gameplay and perhaps Valeria as someone whose time was cut short, especially with it being due to a twist.

Feras really is George 2.0 in not being anywhere near the player in the game him or producers think he is, or indeed the player George himself was.

Kirby and Feras will inevitably be brought back, together I might add. They’re probably going to be advertised as the modern George and Hayley in years to come.

Caroline could return, it would make sense but I don’t think the audience likes her that much.

I feel like Valeria is a lock, considering she was one of the main characters and was voted out by a controversially unfair twist.

Mark and Eden maybe ?

Alex could, I’m not sure what TEN’s attitude is towards only fans users. I’m sure there’s big leaks out there of other players (actually I do know that for a fact). Producers would probably love to reunite him with Kelli.

Everyone else would only ever get a spot if there was spots to fill if they do an all stars too soon again.

Oh, and Raymond. He could come back, for who knows what reason. But I don’t think it’s an impossibility. But the ones who are for sure returning are set in stone I think.

Back