Skip to main content

FUCK RIGHT OFF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY AUSTRALIA?!?! REALLY???

The guy who was more boring than watching paint dry?!?!

You made me ashamed tonight Australia.
In Australia's defense though, roughly half a million people watch the show on a regular basis and of that sample I'd estimate that approximately 10% (at most) bother to vote. So you're really talking about 50,000 (if that) which makes it less than HALF A PERCENT of the Australian population.

Awww here have a tissue to wipe away your tears.

Wiping-Your-Tears-With-Money-In-Dumber-Dumber.gif

In Australia's defense though, roughly half a million people watch the show on a regular basis and of that sample I'd estimate that approximately 10% (at most) bother to vote. So you're really talking about 50,000 (if that) which makes it less than HALF A PERCENT of the Australian population.

Yeah and when it REALLY comes down to it, the votes amount were probably dominated by the friends and families, who actually knew the HMs, like "I got his/her phone number on my cell" knew them. That family and friend had other relatives that vote as well. And then the other relatives would tell their another relatives; to another relatives; to another one; and so on and so forth; until eventually this "relative chain" reached you and me. Unfortunately when it reached someone like me who's among one of those 10%, the linkage stops as I broke the chain by not voting and not bother telling my other relative to vote. :tongue:

That's why the vote to win vs the vote to evict system is VERY flawed. If it was vote to evict - ryan would have been long gone.

Last season I'll ever watch !!!!!! (Maybe)[DOUBLEPOST=1417008137][/DOUBLEPOST]MONEY TALKS.

Being a good speller has nothing to do with being a deserving winner. I'm guessing you're a shallow, elitist, superficial type person. Amiright?

yes because good spelling is important.. dunno whats so shallow and superficial about it.. but yes I am elitist so ill take that :D

That's why the vote to win vs the vote to evict system is VERY flawed. If it was vote to evict - ryan would have been long gone.

Last season I'll ever watch !!!!!! (Maybe)[DOUBLEPOST=1417008137][/DOUBLEPOST]MONEY TALKS.

He wouldn't have been long gone in evict votes because there was no reason for people to get angry to vote him out on. He wasnt a target for anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back