Skip to main content

FRIDAY BB BACK NEXT WEEK

daveo

Ultimate Big Brother fan!
Maybe something is happening in the house over the weekend?

But it's weird they take it off air just for this weekend

Take a look in the pics below

Attachments

• nine.JPG
    nine.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 159
  • geesd.JPG
    geesd.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 133
Well why even bother to take it off just to show goldeneye?

Stupid.

Good that it's coming back to Friday but shouldn't have taken it away in the first place, and they really suck for giving us no Sunday show. I don't get 9s decisions behind this year.

Well why even bother to take it off just to show goldeneye?

Stupid.

Good that it's coming back to Friday but shouldn't have taken it away in the first place, and they really suck for giving us no Sunday show. I don't get 9s decisions behind this year.

I know! You know I can totally see the logic in replacing Big Brother for one week with a movie from 1995..... :meh:

It's really frustrating as we get no explaination

During big brother on network ten or should i say for these young gansters who dont no the history of network ten. Will just call it Channel 10.

So during channel 10 when big brother was on there was a few times when big brother wasn't on. But they still had a big brother special programe.. It was something about back to back big brother classics or something like that.. Presented by gretal kalleen who show how big brother have change from the start to the present from 2001 to 2005 which was telecast in 2005. I have so many big brother videos and on dvd as well everything from special bb programes to current afairs to gretal kalleen on abc talking about her life as a presenter for big brother and so on.

Well what can i say for channel 9... they have no idea what is on about. So big brother began on a sunday... housemates enters on sunday night on day1. We could not see this until channel 9 prodcast the show the following evening which was a MONDAY. From then and know on as present we are watching what happen in the big brother house a day ago or should i say 24hours ago.. with all the edit and cuts.

This means this friday tomorrow no big brother show... nor weekend... making it more (days delayed) for us viewers to watch what happen inside the big brother house which will show on monday..... are they going to fit in everything ? there for you have just miss out the thurday big brother because friday night you are viewing a day ago of big brother (thursday that happen in the house) almost 4 days without big brother for you if you calculate it.

I cant believe channel 9 is messing things up. Its not because the classic movies.. oh tho we have to know there are olderlies wanting a fair share of classic movies as well. But really they put on big brother show and we are bombarded with rediculously shift timetables that is going around in circles....

Channel 9 are a lier as well as the block programe.. remember they promoted about the block will show us the house of big brother ? something to do with the decos and the house of big brother ? what happen to that! did they even show it for us before the begining of big brother opening ? they lied they made us watch the block.... making us believe they where suppose to show the big brother house for us... well they never did they made you watch another dodgy australian tradie programe.. the typical idiotic with his blue singlet and his morronic tools...

And what can i say you guys going to skip what happen in the bb house for 4 days... calculate it and you will see why.. friday nights your watching what happen in the big brother house on thursday. Since everything is a day later.... There for for us friday and sat and sun no big brother shows... you have no idea what happen in thebb house on thurday in the house... i wonder how lovely editing and cuts are they going to make out this monday evening for big brother.

And yet they say there is so much happening. teh.. will see about that.

i for one, am glad goldeneye is on this friday, why would i want to want to watch new unseen footage from an interesting tv show when i could instead watch a movie from 1995 that has been shown on many times before? thank you channel 9! you continue to impress me :)

There has to be a correct answer to why channel 9 keeps moving the timetable around.
And why the productions are not giving us enough big brother like it should do.

Last year they did it the same thing twice.. due to the footy programe they cancel big brother. So why shove the big brother show during heavy programes season. you had the bloody earlier year the start of the year with little programe to start with... expect to have eveyrthing covered all at ones ? wake up channel 9.

Don't get too excited just yet.

I'm told that this week's Friday Big Brother episode was still in this guide (PR media guide) as late as yesterday, even after the over the air guide (the one you see on FTA TV) updated to show Goldeneye.

Well for selfish reasons I'm glad that BB is not on this Friday& Sunday coz I'm going to tha big smoke - Melbourne for the weekend
to listen to Brian Cox woo hoo yes I'm a science geek.
but it sux that we lose so much material that would have otherwise been shown
fuckin channel 9

@marquisite I wonder if Alex decided to let the crew have a long(er) weekend because it's now half way thru the season ?

If it returns next week that could be it.

My whole head pricked up like a dog hearing a treat package rattle.

Oh, may it be so! I am hoping this Friday's was cancelled as otherwise they'd have had to show us more footage of Travis pelvic thrusting while dancing with an invisible partner, as you do.

i for one, am glad goldeneye is on this friday, why would i want to want to watch new unseen footage recaps from the previous night from an interesting tv show when i could instead watch a movie from 1995 that has been shown on many times before? thank you channel 9! you continue to impress me :)

Fixed it for you :):p

During big brother on network ten or should i say for these young gansters who dont no the history of network ten. Will just call it Channel 10.

So during channel 10 when big brother was on there was a few times when big brother wasn't on. But they still had a big brother special programe.. It was something about back to back big brother classics or something like that.. Presented by gretal kalleen who show how big brother have change from the start to the present from 2001 to 2005 which was telecast in 2005. I have so many big brother videos and on dvd as well everything from special bb programes to current afairs to gretal kalleen on abc talking about her life as a presenter for big brother and so on.

Well what can i say for channel 9... they have no idea what is on about. So big brother began on a sunday... housemates enters on sunday night on day1. We could not see this until channel 9 prodcast the show the following evening which was a MONDAY. From then and know on as present we are watching what happen in the big brother house a day ago or should i say 24hours ago.. with all the edit and cuts.

This means this friday tomorrow no big brother show... nor weekend... making it more (days delayed) for us viewers to watch what happen inside the big brother house which will show on monday..... are they going to fit in everything ? there for you have just miss out the thurday big brother because friday night you are viewing a day ago of big brother (thursday that happen in the house) almost 4 days without big brother for you if you calculate it.

I cant believe channel 9 is messing things up. Its not because the classic movies.. oh tho we have to know there are olderlies wanting a fair share of classic movies as well. But really they put on big brother show and we are bombarded with rediculously shift timetables that is going around in circles....

Channel 9 are a lier as well as the block programe.. remember they promoted about the block will show us the house of big brother ? something to do with the decos and the house of big brother ? what happen to that! did they even show it for us before the begining of big brother opening ? they lied they made us watch the block.... making us believe they where suppose to show the big brother house for us... well they never did they made you watch another dodgy australian tradie programe.. the typical idiotic with his blue singlet and his morronic tools...

And what can i say you guys going to skip what happen in the bb house for 4 days... calculate it and you will see why.. friday nights your watching what happen in the big brother house on thursday. Since everything is a day later.... There for for us friday and sat and sun no big brother shows... you have no idea what happen in thebb house on thurday in the house... i wonder how lovely editing and cuts are they going to make out this monday evening for big brother.

And yet they say there is so much happening. teh.. will see about that.
When old people start their rants by having a go at youngsters - good way to get people to listen

Now take your meds and enjoy your bath old man

Back