• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Forums suddenly have pop ups?

kappuccino

I need to return some video tapes.
It's ruining my forum fun. the pages are skipping because ads keep loading and redirecting! Wasn't like this yesterday. What is going on?

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
It's ruining my forum fun. the pages are skipping because ads keep loading and redirecting! Wasn't like this yesterday. What is going on?
Might be your computer. What are you using? Computer? Smartphone? Tablet? And what browser?

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator
The forums don't contain any ads whatsoever now, I think you have some spam malware on your computer.

Rose711

Australian Survivor- Best Survivor Ever
Awesome site donor
@Tim and everyone else behind this site. I just want to say again that this is the best forum, easiest to use and with the most options, that I have ever been on, including the defunct Television Without Pity Forums. I wish you had a business showing the world how forums can be run.

I have posted on here with mobile Apple, Android, Kindle, and Windows laptop and Windows PC and I've never had an issue in any version. It's fantastic

Thanks for the great work.

Sorry if this was the wrong thread. Lol at myself.

Last edited:

Tee

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
@Tim and everyone else behind this site. I just want to say again that this is the best forum, easiest to use and with the most options, that I have ever been on, including the defunct Television Without Pity Forums. I wish you had a business showing the world how forums can be run.

I have posted on here with mobile Apple, Android, Kindle, and Windows laptop and Windows PC and I've never had an issue in any version. It's fantastic

Thanks for the great work.

Sorry if this was the wrong thread. Lol at myself.

I totally agree.

I am sure Tim looks forward to receiving your donation, however small.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/donate-to-behindbigbrother-com.49706/

Because you know the age old saying:- Money talks and bullshit walks.