Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Something smells near @miamiBRICE's bed! O_O :yuck:

Morning Buzz :). *takes Buzz outside for him to do his business*

*returns inside*

I hope Big Brother has turned the hot water on.
tumblr_m71yq14NEm1r0clyco1_400.gif

<Spock get's up in the middle of the night. Sneaks over to @miamiBRICE's belongings. Grabs his shoes. Sneaks out of the bedroom. Puts them on. Treads in some dog poo in the back yard. Then walks back inside being careful to leave a trail of dog poo trudged through the Big Brother House. Walks into the bedroom, where all the other forumates are sound asleep. Leaves a clear trail of dog poo all the way to @miamiBRICE's bed. Takes off his shoes quietly and leaves them at the foot of his bed. The dog poo all over them is clear to see. Spock then sneaks back into his own bed and goes to sleep.>
This is Big Brother...

You may believe Big Brother is not watching... Big Brother can see everything... You must now wipe off all the dog feces with a toothbrush and a bar of soap until everything looks brand new and spotless...

That is all...

Hi @Bratty! So nice to meet you. I am Isaac. I hope you feel welcome in this hose. Also, Big Brotherrrrrr, when we nominate do we send reasons? Also Big Broterrrrrr When do we nominate???
Reasons are compulsory, you'll find out soon when Nominations begin...

Anyway ...

@dexnerxc should be fast asleep by now. We can finally trash talk him!

Notice him sucking up to Inigo a few posts ago?
Absolutely pathetic ... trying to ally with one the strongest players like that.
I mean really! Does he think we're not going to see through that?
Says the one who likes all the fourmate's posts ;)

Good morning everyone. Something smells near @miamiBRICE's bed! O_O :yuck:

Morning Buzz :). *takes Buzz outside for him to do his business*

*returns inside*

I hope Big Brother has turned the hot water on.
tumblr_m71yq14NEm1r0clyco1_400.gif
Fuck your soooo hot! Mind if I join up ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1417908759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good mornin' everyone, is there still food remaining in the kitchen from last night?
I ate it all sorry...

This is Big Brother...

Forumates, Big Brothers ninjas have hidden a KFC Bucket somewhere around the house, it is your job to find it wherever it is located, Here's a hint: It begins with the letter 'F'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back