Skip to main content

Former Big Brother Voice Overs?

Shit, haha! The producers would've been spewing - they used to be so keen to promote "who will do it in the Big Brother house" :p

I never realized things like that actually did occur post-Uncut!

Haha, I know! Finally some decent action took place.

I often wondered though, had there been sexy time during 01-06, do you think would they have actually aired it? Maybe they would've hinted heavily at it, and shown the build up, but surely Australian broadcast regulations wouldnt permit them to actually air it.

TJ was a dirty little minx. She was only there for like 2 weeks... I could've easily contained myself for that long.

Haha, I know! Finally some decent action took place.

I often wondered though, had there been sexy time during 01-06, do you think would they have actually aired it? Maybe they would've hinted heavily at it, and shown the build up, but surely Australian broadcast regulations wouldnt permit them to actually air it.
Yes, because by 2005 when the Michelle/Glenn bath scene happened it was originally billed as "the first HM's to ever have sex(ual intercourse) in the BB house" (but was later denied by said HM's). They made a big deal of it, and it was aired in mostly full (albeit being infared and unclear) at the very end of an Uncut episode.

It was that same year when they started showing the backsides of male HM's while they masturbated in the toilets.

The year after, the nighttime "doona dancing" of Dino/Dannielle also happened.

I don't doubt they would have definitely shown portions of the TJ BJ (ha!) scene in 2007 either had it still happened while Uncut/Adults Only aired.

Yes, because by 2005 when the Michelle/Glenn bath scene happened it was originally billed as "the first HM's to ever have sex(ual intercourse) in the BB house" (but was later denied by said HM's). They made a big deal of it, and it was aired in mostly full (albeit being infared and unclear) at the very end of an Uncut episode.

It was that same year when they started showing the backsides of male HM's while they masturbated in the toilets.

The year after, the nighttime "doona dancing" of Dino/Dannielle also happened.

I don't doubt they would have definitely shown portions of the TJ BJ (ha!) scene in 2007 either had it still happened while Uncut/Adults Only aired.

Oh yeah, I remember the "heavy petting" between Michelle amd Glenn, I can't believe I forgot that.

I guess any housemate with any sense would ensure they were well hidden under a doona, ala Dani/Dino or even Pete/Christina (whatever happened there...)

Are you allowed to build forts on BB? If I was planning some sexual activity I would do it in a fort for sure.

Are you allowed to build forts on BB? If I was planning some sexual activity I would do it in a fort for sure.
Well, no because that would be hiding from the cameras. Regardless of whether you were being sexual or not, building hiding spaces is against the rules because then you're shying away from the cameras and absolutely anything could be happening inside.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I figured. I was thinking beyond sexual activity as well... build an innocent fort and hide from the cameras.

We've really had three eras of "main" voices. There's not been one voice doing it the whole time.

• Peter Abbott (also EP): 2001 - 2003
  • Nick Colquhoun (evil BB): 2004 - 2007
  • Leon Murray (uplate editor in years before): 2008; 2012-2013

Nick is creepy. I will never forget him.

Back