Skip to main content

Follow Lawson's Instagram account

pawlini

I've got the power
and get some real insight into the guy who has been unfairly treated by the media and public.

@lawsonreeves91

As I've mentioned before he loves a drink (it could be an issue to do with his mum's death) he posted a RIP post on Robin Williams with #mensdepression as a hashtag, There's a photo of him and his mum saying "I miss you mum" from 9 months ago, so not an attention post to do with BB. he does magic shows for kids, He has a cute dog, he does manly stuff but he has a childlike mind. Im guessing he's deleted any photos of him and Candice.

Maybe now he can start his new life post BB away from his town he thought he could never escape?

and get some real insight into the guy who has been unfairly treated by the media and public.
No doubt he's a good person aside from the cheating scandal - don't forget the public loved him and he was the favourite to win at one point. People are blinded by hate, and can't look past what he did ... I'll admit I was the same last night, ultimately he is a normal human being who made a very bad decision, very publicly.

He is getting some hatred on Facebook, but surprisingly the positive posts are outweighing the negative stuff.
I see on Twitter a lot of the housemates from last year following him, and some of the evictees from 2014 too, like Sam and Gemma and Jake

ive never actually hated lawson. i just got tired of the clawson thing demanding so much goddamned attention. why would i want to see more clawson recaps when there are so many other things they could be showing us?

@lawsonreeves91

As I've mentioned before he loves a drink (it could be an issue to do with his mum's death) he posted a RIP post on Robin Williams with #mensdepression as a hashtag, There's a photo of him and his mum saying "I miss you mum" from 9 months ago, so not an attention post to do with BB. he does magic shows for kids, He has a cute dog, he does manly stuff but he has a childlike mind. Im guessing he's deleted any photos of him and Candice.

Maybe now he can start his new life post BB away from his town he thought he could never escape?
I think he's a good guy who has just done a shitty thing on national television. A lot of people are forgetting that he's a real person.

No-one is perfect and everyone does stupid things.

@lawsonreeves91

I don't think it's over for him yet, he still has to deal with clingy Cat when she gets out of the house. I doubt she's going to give him up easily. I don't think his real problems have even started yet.

ive never actually hated lawson. i just got tired of the clawson thing demanding so much goddamned attention. why would i want to see more clawson recaps when there are so many other things they could be showing us?

Imagine how different things could have been if people didn't flood the phone lines way back with when giving cat the highest save vote (still can't believe that.. She was all set to be this years sharon!) and left instead of either dion/katie.

OMFG

Lawson born in 1991???

HE IS 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME?

I just don't see HOW.

The guy looks 40 and definitely likes his women in that age range...

Candice is the same age as him.[DOUBLEPOST=1415089245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Imagine how different things could have been if people didn't flood the phone lines way back with when giving cat the highest save vote (still can't believe that.. She was all set to be this years sharon!) and left instead of either dion/katie.

Lawson might still have had a chance of winning Big Brother.

blame 4chan and why were they so determined? is she a member there?

310.gif

OMFG

Lawson born in 1991???

HE IS 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME?

I just don't see HOW.

The guy looks 40 and definitely likes his women in that age range...
IKR!!!

Like I know he's 23 cause every second person who talks about him is like WOW LAWSON IS 23 but....it's weird!!

Next thing you'll be saying Lawson rescued a litter of puppies abandoned in a well.

I really don't care what he did or what he does after Big Brother, I'm not about delving into the private lives of housemates - you go on Big Brother you are solely going to be judged on what you did in your time in there - Lawson was great at the start and I thought he had the potential to rival Skye and Ryan - but his penis got the better of him.

You mean his toe.

It is weird now how HMs become instant celebrities because of social media now as opposed to the ones forgotten about from years ago,

Back