Skip to main content

First to eat at the diner

Katie is so going to crack first... she felt so guilty about doing it in the first place! She's definitely the weak link in that duo... I bet Priya is kicking herself for picking her.

Katie will crack. She's too caught up with what the others think of her, despite her initial video putting her across as strong and someone who now has great self esteem.

Yep have to agree. Think the temptation will be too much for Katie. If Priya and Katie stand united and don't buy food for themselves or the other HM's they will both come out of this challenge OK. The minute one of them buys something for themselves or another HM the resentment amongst the other HM's will be something to behold.

regardless of who cracks or 16 of them agreeing, the price for a slice of cake is still ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS....The same amount in ten weeks when they return home will buy 40 slices of cake. It is a disgrace to have the contestants even consider a piece of food for that REAL dollar amount.

I think its a load of crap anyway..... They probably have daily 'time out' sessions from the camera's where the production team educate the HM's on today's script & during this time the kitchen is full of the normal food for them to scoff down...

If they all had to stay on these meal replacement shakes for 7 days I would definitely expect to see everyone lose between 2-5 kg's for the week, I wonder if it will happen - I'm doubting it....

I hope no one does to screw over BB He thought he'd get drama out of them over the money decision and it seemed like it was a earlier than expected tactic to bring on the diner. BB might have got pissed off that no one was upset with the no food plan. I thought the diner was bought in earlier than he wanted in an attempt to get drama over hungry housemates. So I hope none of them fall for his plan.

I think its a load of crap anyway..... They probably have daily 'time out' sessions from the camera's where the production team educate the HM's on today's script & during this time the kitchen is full of the normal food for them to scoff down...

If they all had to stay on these meal replacement shakes for 7 days I would definitely expect to see everyone lose between 2-5 kg's for the week, I wonder if it will happen - I'm doubting it....

Shakes for a week not possible. My friend did a diet with shakes and she had to eat salad for the fiber, and a tsp of oil. Apparently the body needs that and it can't be in a shake.
It is possible to do but not in a healthy way, and I don't believe BB would want bad consequences

I did an optifast diet for a little while where I replaced all my meals with the shakes, bars and soup things they have. I know they aren't all shakes but I could have chosen to do just shakes. No matter what way I did it though I was required to eat 2 cups of vegetables each day as well - probably for the fibre as @l.a.r.a said above.

I did an optifast diet for a little while where I replaced all my meals with the shakes, bars and soup things they have. I know they aren't all shakes but I could have chosen to do just shakes. No matter what way I did it though I was required to eat 2 cups of vegetables each day as well - probably for the fibre as @l.a.r.a said above.
People generally go on those shakes for a longer time though. Isn't it supposed to be 12 weeks at a time? I'm sure you'd be fine (other than being hangry .. Hey @misspuddingface ) after 7 days.

Shakes for a week not possible. My friend did a diet with shakes and she had to eat salad for the fiber, and a tsp of oil. Apparently the body needs that and it can't be in a shake.
It is possible to do but not in a healthy way, and I don't believe BB would want bad consequences
hahahahaha

so not only are they going to be "HANGRY" - but theyre also going to be backed up and full of shit and anger!! oh this next week is going to be funny to watch!!!

People generally go on those shakes for a longer time though. Isn't it supposed to be 12 weeks at a time? I'm sure you'd be fine (other than being hangry .. Hey @misspuddingface ) after 7 days.
Yeah. I think I was on it for 12 weeks. It was years ago and I didn't remember it fondly. I think you would be fine for 7 days. Especially if they can have as many shakes as they want each day.

I think I would survive off ****Cleaned Up*****
She is a total babe

On topic, I would wear Katie down and just tell her that I would pay her back when its my time to be power housemate ... and then vote her off

You mean give her four points. The audience votes to save.

Back